All-Star Cea Showcase Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OBSESSED with SSX.
Coed Elite's routine is pretty good, I think only having 9 stunts is going to kill them in the one section, a few of the other large coed teams can do 10-12 stunts with good difficulty. I also didn't like some groups doing a press to lib and some to extension, but I'm sure it's only because of how early it is in the season.
Senior Elite... well... we all know I'm not a fan of them at all. Execution aside, I don't like the routine. Not that it isn't good, not that it doesn't have difficulty, I just don't like it. Like I thought before, I stand by the belief I have that 9 full around tick tocks does not look good. That stunt, IMO, looks best as a highlight stunt. I love the 2nd stunt, but mostly because of the song (yay for being obsessed with From Justin To Kelly). The pyramid is good... a bit more spread out than what I've seen from Senior Elite in the past. I won't comment on the dance..... Running tumbling was really good (counted around 22 or 23 doubles giving a couple girls the benefit of the doubt) but I saw an odd lack of standing tumbling? Maybe it was just me, just didn't look like they had much.

Does anyone know the last song in Coed Elite's stunt? The girl rapper? Or if that's JR's female rapper?
Making the statement " We all know, Im not a fan of them at all" makes your opinions stated after, insignificant to us.. Thanks but no thanks!

Back