All-Star Cea Showcase Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as long as she's not inverting while unbraced, I don't believe the amount of time she's in air matters.
You have to show that your making a conscious effort to remain in contact until the bases catch the released flyer. At a competition if someone who is in a prep and bracing a flip lets go with their arms fully extended, they didn't make a conscious effort to maintain contact throughout the release. Therefore it would be illegal. (I didn't watch the video that is being talked about)

1. Pyramid transitions may involve braced inversions (including braced flips) while released from the bases if contact is maintained with at least 1 person at prep level or below. Contact must be maintained throughout entire transition with either the top person(s) or the base(s).
Clarification: Top person(s) bracing the inversion must show a concerted effort to maintain contact with the inverted top person until they are safely caught by the bases.

Awwwww this is sooo cute!!!

Thanks! My daughter is on that team and the Mini 2 team. Those coaches work soooo hard!!! They have more patience for a large group of tiny girls than I do with just one.. :oops:

toooooo cuteeeeee! they were better than me at that age

Thanks! My daughter is already better than me at her age than I ever was... :oops:

Even their POSTER was adorable..I love how at the end they get all excited and start hugging the coach..
Thank you...I had a friend make it bc I SUCK at art...stick people is about I'm good for.
That's my fav part of the routine...at the end of the dance, the girls would all start free dancing and being silly, so they let them do it at showcase.

Back