Regular Sports bras and shorts
5sfo2.jpg

e1b7ll.jpg

14e729i.jpg

11t37ep.jpg

28vu8wk.jpg

t7bz9h.jpg

29vaz5z.jpg

Updated original post and added additional pictures of items that are still available (pics in the original post are all still available).

One of them yes (many teams like SE have their own for instance). :)
I have a lot of CEA clothing (bras, shorts, practice wear, warm-ups,etc.) in YXS, YS, and YM for sale, as well as several EricaWear outfits, Nfinity Phoenix Shoe in size Y11 (only worn twice) and regular sports bras and shorts. Email [email protected] if interested. All items listed below. I also have some adult small, medium and large T-shirts that I will upload at some point as well.

Warm up Jacket YM

xm51jo.jpg

Matching Sports Bra and Shorts (Bra YS, Shorts YXS)
11tv31f.jpg

Velour Warm-Ups (hem can be let out) YS/6-8
2sano6p.jpg

vqmw7q.jpg

ohile.jpg

Spankies
5pe8ut.jpg

Sports Bra (YXS)
vfcy2t.jpg

Tiny Turtles Sports Bra (YS)
23koevp.jpg

21k9e1w.jpg

Nfinity Phoenix Size Y11
jq53sp.jpg

T-Shirt (YM)
2uzavi9.jpg

EricaWear (YXS)
2wgzrcp.jpg

2yuj49e.jpg

faze6p.jpg

Teal, black and white zebra print duffel bag
29bm5b9.jpg

furous.jpg
um if you still have any of what i want please respond. i would like the CEA sports bra , the spankies and the gold and pink sports bra and shorts. how much is all of this.

um if you still have any of what i want please respond. i would like the CEA sports bra , the spankies and the gold and pink sports bra and shorts. how much is all of this.
Yes, I still have them all. Can you PM (private message) me your email address and I will send you the info via email regarding cost. I'm sure we can work something out :)

Hey! I understand that this is about two years too late, but I wanted to know if you were still selling the CEA jacket, or if you had any new clothes. Thank you so much! :)

Back