All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know right? When I read his post, I started tearing up. He also made a comment about how he trained for so many years with one goal and now one pass may have changed everything.

I feel so bad for him, his teammates and coaches.
This is one of those times when I wish people could feel telepathic hugs.

I think it has always been Aloha productions.
I don't think I've ever heard great things about Aloha, so that explains a lot. I think Tate/Nfinity should jump 5 steps ahead of USASF and allow a different EP every year, so that EPs are forced to provide the smoothest, most enjoyable experience for consumers in order to have a good chance of being able to host the event the next year.

I'm still too "damaged" from the last one to even THINK about another one of these. I do think it kind of comes off as "greedy" to try to rope people into one of these so close to the last one.

didn't wanna open a new thread but champions league 4 will be in nashville dec. 16-17

So early and right before Christmas. I hope my daughter's team doesn't go but they probably will.
It seems as if any team can go to this event - I prefer the Majors.

I think with it being so close to Majors, many teams will pick one or the other. Because of how close it is to Christmas I can see many more teams opting out.

American grand in Las Vegas which is a worlds bid comp is Dec. 17-18 and I know Cali coed, aces, and LB(can't think of other worlds teams that go lol) have attended that event in previous years to get a bid.
I would imagine a bid comp is more important than a glamour one to them(unless of course they choose to go to CL and get a bid at a different competition later on in the season)

So early and right before Christmas. I hope my daughter's team doesn't go but they probably will.
It seems as if any team can go to this event - I prefer the Majors.
After going to both this year, IMO both have questionable judging. Perhaps if coaches could dispute scores prior to awards it might help add some legitimacy to both of them. Gyms need to bypass these "entertainment" events that are expensive and use these athletes and big name gyms to make money and attract others to their competition.

Battle under the big top is around that time too and thats where TGLC, Steel, and Coed elite usually go to get their bids.

Battle under the big top is around that time too and thats where TGLC, Steel, and Coed elite usually go to get their bids.
As well as WSF where CEA, Rays, GT and others go for bids around then too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anyone have the registration fees from CL this year? They redid the website and I cannot see it anymore.

Back