All-Star Champions League Dec 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No attending, and very happy about that, but I so badly want Nfinity to figure this competition out and make it what it was year 1. However, given the promo ads are saying the competition is Friday and Sunday I'm already skeptical. WHY make parents spend extra money to the tune of hundreds of dollars and have kids miss additional school days to have a competition that has a day in between where there is nothing??!!!

No attending, and very happy about that, but I so badly want Nfinity to figure this competition out and make it what it was year 1. However, given the promo ads are saying the competition is Friday and Sunday I'm already skeptical. WHY make parents spend extra money to the tune of hundreds of dollars and have kids miss additional school days to have a competition that has a day in between where there is nothing??!!!
Because they can. And gyms will still attend.

Is that just for level 5 teams or all competing teams (Fri & Sun)?

Nope, we will be Cheer Alliance/Cheer&Dance that weekend in NYC.
I wanted to take CP to that but didn't realized the date and booked her bday that same weekend!! bummer!!!! trying to find out if they sell just sunday tickets cause I didn't see them online...

Back