All-Star Champions League Dec 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@MzLyn23 True level 5s are only competing on sat. (Play ins are Sat morn). Sunday only tixs are available via the Cheer and Dance link, since lower levels and And 5r compete under a different comp name.

Cheer & Dance NYC Tickets, Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM | Eventbrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That link is for the Cheer Alliance competition, not Champions League. They're different events.
All the former "League" teams are now attending the Alliance comp in NYC instead of Champions League in Nashville.

That link is for the Cheer Alliance competition, not Champions League. They're different events.
All the former "League" teams are now attending the Alliance comp in NYC instead of Champions League in Nashville.

Yes, she was replying to my post that said I will be at cheer alliance [emoji12]

So this event is called the Champions League but the League is going to Cheer Alliance in NYC. I feel bad for teams that signed up to go to the Champions League thinking it was a big event when the real big event is in NYC.

So this event is called the Champions League but the League is going to Cheer Alliance in NYC. I feel bad for teams that signed up to go to the Champions League thinking it was a big event when the real big event is in NYC.

I have heard it's still going to be s big event, but you are correct that it may not have the same prestige

Does anyone know if having them on the same weekend done on purpose? I know CL is usually in April so I'm surprised to see them in December. Maybe if they weren't the same weekend would the prestige gyms go to both??? Good luck to both events

Does anyone know if having them on the same weekend done on purpose? I know CL is usually in April so I'm surprised to see them in December. Maybe if they weren't the same weekend would the prestige gyms go to both??? Good luck to both events

The "prestige" gym owners created Champions' League and hired Aloha Productions to be their EP. They didn't like what Aloha turned the event into (probably among other things we are not privy to) and as a group, stepped away to "take back" their event. So, no, no matter what weekend I do not think the original alliance/league teams would be returning to Aloha's Champions' League.

The "prestige" gym owners created Champions' League and hired Aloha Productions to be their EP. They didn't like what Aloha turned the event into (probably among other things we are not privy to) and as a group, stepped away to "take back" their event. So, no, no matter what weekend I do not think the original alliance/league teams would be returning to Aloha's Champions' League.

Thank you for some insight. Do you know if CL moved to December on purpose to compete with CA?

Being that I have only seen the 2 movies what is the format for this year?

Honestly don't know for certain. We are not playing in. I don't know if that is a thing anymore. It may be. I know we are competing on Saturday and again on Sunday and Sunday is supposed to be the big event.

Back