18. Maryland Twisters - F5
19. Stingray - Orange
20. Top Gun - Lady Jags
21. Rockstar - Beatles
22. Maryland Twisters - Reign
23. Stingrays - Steel
24. Twist & Shout - Diamonds
25. ACE - Warriors

Wow, tough to break top 10. More than a little biased, but Panthers have won NCA 12 of the last 20 years, including 3 grand championships, medalled 13 of the 14 years at Worlds against some of the strongest teams in cheer, winning 3 times. I believe only twice in the last 20 years when they didn't win either NCA or Worlds. They have an incredible amount of talent this year.

CA Cheetahs starting off the top 10.

I can see the top 9 going to Generals, SSX, Senior Black, TGLC, SMOED, Cali Black Ops, Senior Elite and Shooting Stars.

Depending on how "far" back they're looking, we might not actually see ECE placing at all? They were brand new to the medium all-girl division this past season... not enough "data" on them as a medium all-girl team.

... but yeah, can't say I agree with the rankings. Do they rank you higher or lower if you've had more athletes return?

I can see the top 9 going to Generals, SSX, Senior Black, TGLC, SMOED, Cali Black Ops, Senior Elite and Shooting Stars.

Depending on how "far" back they're looking, we might not actually see ECE placing at all? They were brand new to the medium all-girl division this past season... not enough "data" on them as a medium all-girl team.

... but yeah, can't say I agree with the rankings. Do they rank you higher or lower if you've had more athletes return?
ECE has been in medium all girl for at least 3-4 years, they got top 10 at Worlds in 2016 as well.

ETA: Though this list is already horrendous so it wouldn't surprise me if they got left off...

ECE has been in medium all girl for at least 3-4 years, they got top 10 at Worlds in 2016 as well.

ETA: Though this list is already horrendous so it wouldn't surprise me if they got left off...
As @luv2cheer92 said, they were not brand new to the med AG division. They have actually had a team in the division since 2013 I believe - so they have been in the division almost since the division was created, and have made finals every year since 2015. It floors me that people continue to say they are a brand new team (not knocking you directly - I have just heard it so many times!).

It is hard for me to take any list of the best cheerleading teams seriously if you don't have at least 4 of the following teams in the top ten and the rest in the top 25 CA Wildcats, CA Claw6, CA Swooshcats, GT Chrome, CF Nfinity, Cheersport Sharks, and Flyers Knockout. Just my opinion. #internationalteamshavefeelingstoo

I thought this list was based off teams that have gone to the Champions League competition previously?
(Although I haven't paid enough attention to remember if international teams have gone.)
The only thing they said was top 25 worlds eligible teams. If you are saying worlds eligible teams, you would have to include international teams. If you want to say this is only about level 5 then it would exclude teams like claw6 and chrome. But that still leaves plenty of international all girl and coed 5's that should not be discounted. I know everyone doesn't feel the same way as I do, but I am tired of international teams not getting the same respect as senior teams. I believe champions league is just following the lead of organizations such as varsity and the usasf. Both these organizations have shown their negative bias toward international teams by not giving paid bids to international teams or putting world championship caliber international teams in tents and jostens. Since many international teams have kids that are still age eligible for a junior all star team, I would hope that we could all stop treating them like an inferior or somehow less relevant element of our sport.

The only thing they said was top 25 worlds eligible teams. If you are saying worlds eligible teams, you would have to include international teams. If you want to say this is only about level 5 then it would exclude teams like claw6 and chrome. But that still leaves plenty of international all girl and coed 5's that should not be discounted. I know everyone doesn't feel the same way as I do, but I am tired of international teams not getting the same respect as senior teams. I believe champions league is just following the lead of organizations such as varsity and the usasf. Both these organizations have shown their negative bias toward international teams by not giving paid bids to international teams or putting world championship caliber international teams in tents and jostens. Since many international teams have kids that are still age eligible for a junior all star team, I would hope that we could all stop treating them like an inferior or somehow less relevant element of our sport.

THIS! All I ever wanted in all-star was to compete in the milk-house .... or now HP i guess.

I don't understand the significance of this list, but Wildcats at #6 is... questionable. Have Wildcats ever not globed at Worlds before? And didn't they have the highest score at Cheer Alliance last year (or at least won Grand Champions or something of that nature)? And they have a good amount of NCA titles too...

But okay, sure.

Just pointing out that not a single CEA team has been placed, so either Ssx, coed elite and senior elite will all be in the top 5 which I find weird or one of more will not place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely don't think Coed Elite will be in the Top 5, I wouldn't even consider putting them in my top 25. But there's been enough crazy things that I guess anything's possible lol. No way I would put SSX or SE over some of these teams that have already been announced, but they are at least more plausible.

I don't understand the significance of this list, but Wildcats at #6 is... questionable. Have Wildcats ever not globed at Worlds before? And didn't they have the highest score at Cheer Alliance last year (or at least won Grand Champions or something of that nature)? And they have a good amount of NCA titles too...

But okay, sure.
Not in IOC5, the last time Wildcats didn't globe was 2008 in large coed.

5. Generals

The only teams I can think of off top of my head not listed yet is ssx, sr elite, Cali black ops, and TGLC.

I definitely don't think Coed Elite will be in the Top 5, I wouldn't even consider putting them in my top 25. But there's been enough crazy things that I guess anything's possible lol. No way I would put SSX or SE over some of these teams that have already been announced, but they are at least more plausible.

I definitely wouldn't put coed elite ahead of the other coed teams already placed. No offense to them.

Back