All-Star Champions League Preseason Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole list is officially a laughable parody. I'm going to assume that level 6 is excluded, and they might as well have taken out international. % of skills in a routine, IOC 5 may be one of he most talented divisions. To ONLY place Wildcats in the top 25, and at number 6 is an utter embarrassment to this list. Many may even argue they are the best in the world. I really don't want to assume the top 3 unlisted is TGLC, black ops, Nfinity, senior Elite. However, Nfinity, if not placed, has consistently placed well or won worlds/nca a few times within the last several years. And I love me some large senior f5 and senior Elite, but to place orange that low after their consistent victories, and some large seniors who rarely touch top 3 (besides U$A$F slip n slide year) is also questionable. I am also rusty on my facts, but senior elite won worlds most recently in 2013 correct? Rant over

Wait, what? How is Coed Elite not on the list, at least at #25? 2015 World Champions and placed higher than Warriors at Worlds this year.

Also Steel (reigning World Champions and silver medalists last year) are #23?

Who's making this list? I wouldn't put Senior Elite (if they're placed) higher than Shooting Stars, nor would I place SSX higher than Generals...

Tglc wouldn't surprise me coming in #1. I personally wouldn't get it cause I think there are a few other teams that should be in that top spot.. But idk, I could see generals being number one, possibly bsb as well.
If this ranking system is factoring in cheersport and uca, i cant see anyone other then top gun being in 1st, since orange is already on the list lower down.
Brandon Black being number 1 would make the most sense to me though, they went undefeated for two whole seasons (2015, 2016) almost undefeated in 2017 and won worlds back to back.

Last edited:
Wait, what? How is Coed Elite not on the list, at least at #25? 2015 World Champions and placed higher than Warriors at Worlds this year.

Also Steel (reigning World Champions and silver medalists last year) are #23?

Who's making this list? I wouldn't put Senior Elite (if they're placed) higher than Shooting Stars, nor would I place SSX higher than Generals...

I agree that stars should be higher than sr elite if they are in fact in the top 4 and generals should be higher than ssx too. Outside of worlds 2015 coed elite hasn't really kept up with the top 4 in my opinion but I don't follow them to really know.

3. bombshells

So I think that leaves out 1 of these 3. TGLC, Sr Elite, or Cali Black ops.

So far in my mind I have left (to contend for a number one spot) are TGLC and black ops. I wanted Gdubs on there so badly..

BSB made the list, # 8
opps, i was behind a few days looking at their twitter account. The rankings are dumb. the basis of their rankings dont even make sense to begin with. logically though TGLC being #1 makes the most sense since they have such heavy recruiting of athletes.

Back