All-Star Champions League Preseason Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:confused:..... it's no different than your beloved Aces moving to IOC5. A gym does what they feel is best to be as competitive in a division as they can be. Coed divisions can be hard to max in stunt difficulty if the males are young - it puts them at a disadvantage over males who are on a college coed team and are also competing all star - something that happens a lot in the coed divisions.
Don't worry about our C5 kids. They're just fine and look amazing. It's going to be a great year for them.

It's actually the opposite of Aces. They had no coed Worlds team in the Vegas gym.

It's actually the opposite of Aces. They had no coed Worlds team in the Vegas gym.
I actually see the connection. Those 12/13 yr olds who were hoping to be on a World's team and can't now because Aces is going IOC. It can be argued that Cali wanted to take care of the older athletes in this case.... unless you are telling us that Cali Vegas has 2 World's teams this year

Okay, I may be WAY out of the loop on this one, but did Champions League always do "regional"? I just went on their page to look at dates for this year and saw that and got so confused!!!

Okay, I may be WAY out of the loop on this one, but did Champions League always do "regional"? I just went on their page to look at dates for this year and saw that and got so confused!!!

No, this is the first season.

So why do we care so much about these rankings? My 12 year old was upset about a few and won't explain it to me someone educate this dumb cheer mom. lol

So why do we care so much about these rankings? My 12 year old was upset about a few and won't explain it to me someone educate this dumb cheer mom. lol
From what I can tell the ranking are akin to getting really drunk, blind folding yourself and throwing darts to choose. I think they may have more to do with who spends more with the big V (or who big V thinks can be encouraged to spend more) than actual talent/outcome. But whatever... it is, I suppose, as accurate as some of the actual outcomes of competitions ---- just keep reminding yourself and your daughter, to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain (and have fun)

From what I can tell the ranking are akin to getting really drunk, blind folding yourself and throwing darts to choose. I think they may have more to do with who spends more with the big V (or who big V thinks can be encouraged to spend more) than actual talent/outcome. But whatever... it is, I suppose, as accurate as some of the actual outcomes of competitions ---- just keep reminding yourself and your daughter, to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain (and have fun)

Thanks love this explanation :)

As much as I'm not a fan of Varsity, The Champions League has nothing to do with Varsity. It was created by Nfinity and they are persona non grata with Varsity.

As much as I'm not a fan of Varsity, The Champions League has nothing to do with Varsity. It was created by Nfinity and they are persona non grata with Varsity.
Lol! Oops, my bad. I've been gone so long i figured they were taken over by the big V already ;) I still say alcohol was somehow involved in these "rankings".

Last edited:
Lol! Oops, my bad. I've been gone so long i figured they were taken over by the big V already ;) I still say alcohol was somehow involved in these "rankings".

But weren't they started with Nfinity and Aloha Productions? and Aloha was purchased by Varsity. Unless CL wasn't part of that sale? Idk all of all star is a tangled web with all roads (and $$) leading back to Varsity

I can't wait to see your reaction to several of the teams recently mentioned about not belonging in the top 25 or in the top 5. You are in for a big surprise! I can't wait for this competition season!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

But weren't they started with Nfinity and Aloha Productions? and Aloha was purchased by Varsity. Unless CL wasn't part of that sale? Idk all of all star is a tangled web with all roads (and $$) leading back to Varsity

Nfinity owns CL and Aloha organized the event. Now, it appears their event organizers are: Cheer Nationals at Opryland, Spirit Brands, Deep South Spirit and Rockstar Championships depending on the region event.

What are your thoughts on the top 25 preseason rankings? I think it gives cheer more of a feel of other sports that have these rankings at their top levels. I just wonder how you could have a good feel for what teams will be when a lot of teams are not even finalized.

My guess is TGLC will be #1...any guesses on the top 5?
Totally Random.

ThIs whole preseason ranking is just silly to me. And then they did lower level rankings also. It's nice they included lower levels but they're even more inaccurate. Teams change levels and they ranked some teams that are moving up a level based on their success from last season. Sounds crazy to me. And no it's not sour grapes cause actually one of our teams got ranked. I just think the whole thing is so misleading. Why even do it. At the end of the day it means absolutely nothing.

Back