All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

or 12 hours!! looks like every 30 minutes, we get a new one. ughh...I can see myself watching twitter until 3 am for an explanation-lol

ok, sorry but this is getting redic!
when do these teams compete? how do they get picked?
as much as i LOVE all star cheer & it really is my life, i am getting more and more confused every day.
heck, i'm still trying to get all the new rules down.

How I feel about the Champions League:

nporxy.jpg

Maybe a bit harsh but I guess I'm kinda just over it. I think it's too hyped up considering nobody except certain people know what it even is. I just think if the general public knew what it was then I'd be totally into checking twitter ever 30 mins to see who the new team is or whatever.

How I feel about the Champions League

Maybe a bit harsh but I guess I'm kinda just over it. I think it's too hyped up considering nobody except certain people know what it even is. I just think if the general public knew what it was then I'd be totally into checking twitter ever 30 mins to see who the new team is or whatever.

I deleted the picture for space, but me too!! Like the original announcement was already hyped up and it turned out to just be another cryptic clue. It could be a really cool idea, but I almost just don't really care and I've already lost interest in it because it's been dragged out like this and nobody really knows what it even is.

I deleted the picture for space, but me too!! Like the original announcement was already hyped up and it turned out to just be another cryptic clue. It could be a really cool idea, but I almost just don't really care and I've already lost interest in it because it's been dragged out like this and nobody really knows what it even is.
Exactly! Enough with the cryptic, if I wanted to be a detective then I would be.

They are asking about city locations. Atlanta is an east coast hub as far as airports, I say somewhere in Florida, not Disney, maybe Tampa! Great beaches, great Stadium, amphitheater, Winter the dolphin, but most importantly it's a 15 minute drive for me! :)

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

The #CHAMPIONSLEAGUE is comprised of Elite Level 5 teams, who will meet to compete head to head in a format unseen ever at competition.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back