All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have friends with children who dance competitively and their National competitions are events. In addition to the actual competition the weekends are full of clinics and things that you can go to. What if they tried to do something like that? Who wouldn't want to participate in a stunt clinic done by Coed Elite or SMOED or a tumble clinic by TGLC?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I have friends with children who dance competitively and their National competitions are events. In addition to the actual competition the weekends are full of clinics and things that you can go to. What if they tried to do something like that? Who wouldn't want to participate in a stunt clinic done by Coed Elite or SMOED or a tumble clinic by TGLC?

Love that!! Or even some forums held by the coaches. I totally forget the event but there is definitely a conference at some point through the year where they pull in different coaches to speak. I think CSP spoke about expanding your program/managing multiple gyms and someone else spoke about managing a small gym? I'm sure a lot of coaches will be making their way out to spectate and they could even turn some of these into motivational type things for athletes. CEA fan or not, I think anyone would love an inspirational speech from CSP. And expanding off of that, maybe an athlete forum panel? A chance to ask questions without the whole "meet and greet" chaos. Just a couple ideas..

my guess is if invited, they would still turn it down (even if none were on college teams) as their primary coaching staff would be in Daytona.

They wouldn't be in Daytona yet - Prelims are the Thursday after this event, and you usually travel down Tuesday/Thursday, but the last weekend before college nationals is definitely an important one. I can't see them being away for that. Louisville needs all the time they can get when you factor in March Madness games they have to plan around.

I'll probably make the trip out, seeing will probably be the only time this many teams of this caliber are this close. Probably just for one day though, unless they announce something spectacular happening day two. I'll be sure to see if I can get some pictures or video though, for those not attending.

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong but looking at the last picture when CU announced smoed, there are 8 question marks left... Plus all the teams announced and WCx2, CEAx2, and CAx3... Does that make 26 teams now that will be there or is this a mistake?

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong but looking at the last picture when CU announced smoed, there are 8 question marks left... Plus all the teams announced and WCx2, CEAx2, and CAx3... Does that make 26 teams now that will be there or is this a mistake?

The same thing happened to me. I counted and got confused too.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Don't forget rays has both peach and orange attending already!

The same thing happened to me. I counted and got confused too.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I agree I think 2 question marks have not been deleted - or something has changed. No one knows the criteria except that the gym owner agreed to participate - that is the only fact.

I think there is still 3 all girl and 3 coed spots if 24 is the correct total.

woot! I am getting so good at guessing these teams! I had a feeling they would be inviting Odyssey. I am going to take a guess that the next team will be Spirit of Texas or Smoed
BOOOOYA I am awesome at this.... ok brag post done for the day

Back