All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully, if the athletes are available of course, Junior Mafia is a team. I doubt it but.. I know they could hold their own against the senior teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hopefully, if the athletes are available of course, Junior Mafia is a team. I doubt it but.. I know they could hold their own against the senior teams.

Agreed, but you could go back to any "who's gonna win worlds!" Thread and find 24 "elite" senior 5 teams in about 4 posts. I have a feeling this is just senior teams. They'd said ones who were already champions so I'm thinking elite is defined as worlds/NCA/majors rings.

Well I will eat my phone if there's not at least 2 CEA teams Involved..

Athletes from SE and Coed were tweeting about it around the time of the big announcement that wasn't really so big. I would wager to say that CEA is one of the only gyms that the athletes kind of have a clue

at this point its way to overhyped. seems like they are just copying the majors format, by doing invite only.... but whats the point, if we already have the majors to begin with.... and if its gonna be successful, they better announce that they give away worlds bids, or its gonna be pointless.

Is this maybe somehow tied to the Hotshots camp? Hotshots is moving to Orlando this year, the teams announced so far have a history of being involved with Hotshots, and it has been said that teams will compete head to head- making me think it is more skill based than anything. I could be 100% wrong but it isn't summer on fierceboard unless we are all throwing out wild guesses about things we aren't involved in ;)

Back