All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this maybe somehow tied to the Hotshots camp? Hotshots is moving to Orlando this year, the teams announced so far have a history of being involved with Hotshots, and it has been said that teams will compete head to head- making me think it is more skill based than anything. I could be 100% wrong but it isn't summer on fierceboard unless we are all throwing out wild guesses about things we aren't involved in ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
CU has been throwing out potential cities and I'd say that it would be definite by now since Hot Shots is within the next 2 weeks?

this is honestly annoying. Maybe once they explain what it is, all the teams, the rules etc. this will become fun but as of now this is just weird. And to be honest I really dislike these by invite only competitions. I just see it as another way to promote the cheerlebrity craze.

I don't really like the concept of certain teams being considered "elite." Yes, there are certain teams that have dominated their respective divisions for years and will continue to draw attention based off of their reputation alone. Today, I would consider a multiple amount of gyms "elite" and that have dominated the scene at NCA and Worlds for the past couple of years that won't even be considered for this competition. And there are certain programs that used to be considered "elite" or "the best" and have now completely fallen off the radar.

I feel like it's a way to play off the the concept that "The Majors" and monopolize on an old concept of cheer. JMO.
Please I pray I don't have a teal army-inspired backlash to this.

Back