All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I for one am completely shocked senior elite are in! And now I don't have to eat my phone! Prediction for more than 2 CEA teams, check..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Let us say all the teams that have committed are actually coming. I think there are more than 26 that would come, TBH.

the more i look at the divisions and who was invited. the more i think its gonna be a great teaser right before worlds. having all of the large senior division there, and basically the front runners of small senior, and so on..... i originally thought the idea of the comp. was just going to be girl vs. girl and coed vs. coed. but itll be fun to see the routines a few weeks before worlds. i hope they stream it online for free, with none of that copyright crap, like they do for nca and worlds. :banghead:

however i still dont get the point in having a worlds like comp. a few weeks before actual worlds, i wish they would do this competition mid season or something.

I know this is a stretch from what this actually is but what if this is just a revamped version of worlds. And what if all the teams that are going to the CL aren't even going to worlds, that's why they're not worried that its 3 weeks before worlds.... So many people complain about worlds and varsity and Blah blah blah that maybe someone's finally taken the initiative to invent something better? I know it's a far stretch but its not a completely ridiculous idea.... Cheer Athletics had a slot in the first worlds ever. Not saying worlds is bad but it seems its creators seem to care more about the money than the experience and prestige of the true meaning of WORLDS. But now it's not as special as it originally was so now maybe someone's trying to make another prestigious event that really will only have these top teams and not the 1000 of at large bid teams. Maybe that's why CA was so apprehensive to participate in this, because they heard the same thing worlds offered their first year ("new, prestigious event for your kids to compete against the best of the best" hoopla). Maybe they were a little more hesitant this time around to commit to another new event. Especially since its not backed by a well known EP or organization.

Of course this is just speculation and a fun idea to throw around.

I knew it was Cheetahs cause the clue goes with there music, but I was thrown off by the time. Yay Cheetahs!!!

Latest posts

Back