All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

welp, im gonna take a big guess and say some teams invited will more then likely turn it down, considering its less then 30 days away from Worlds.... :rolleyes:

welp, im gonna take a big guess and say some teams invited will more then likely turn it down, considering its less then 30 days away from Worlds.... :rolleyes:
All teams that are being announced are attending

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So even if any program from the west coast goes they're going to have to pay an additional arm and a leg to compete?

All teams that are being announced are attending

yes but wasnt top gun invited to the majors and turned it down one year, cause they werent getting anything out of it, like a bid. i can imagine teams saying yes now, but come worlds month i can imagine a team second guessing if its worth going or not.

I'm really only interested in who is being considered "elite". But I could care less about the competition or whatever it is.

If who is considered elite doesn't match the populace it could be thought of badly.

yes but wasnt top gun invited to the majors and turned it down one year, cause they werent getting anything out of it, like a bid. i can imagine teams saying yes now, but come worlds month i can imagine a team second guessing if its worth going or not.
Especially if a gym has multiple worlds teams. Lets say for example California Allstars! Would people say they have 3 elite teams. Coed, smoed and lady bullets! Are all 3 gonna travel cross country twice in a month.

Nothing like spending $4 to $5 K in one month for a family on travel and accommodations - even if the team has a FP to Worlds.
I mean in all honesty. We don't even have enough bids to handle the amount of teams here without programs from the was coast flying here and swooping one up.
So we have to fly out if we want a paid or even an at large a lot of the time.
And this comp isn't seeming to be something that can offer that.. So I highly doubt that any west coast program is able to fork out even more money for the sake of competing.

I mean in all honesty. We don't even have enough bids to handle the amount of teams here without programs from the was coast flying here and swooping one up.
So we have to fly out if we want a paid or even an at large a lot of the time.
And this comp isn't seeming to be something that can offer that.. So I highly doubt that any west coast program is able to fork out even more money for the sake of competing.

The teams are elite and have to agree to attend. I wonder what the full list is before rejections.

Back