All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate any references to the Hunger Games. Small Jr's last year had a Fire/Hunger Games theme and I didn't understand it at all. Still don't. LMAO Guess I should get the cliff notes or something.
Lol! I just mean that each district had one boy and one girl in the "battle" ...even numbers of boys and girls (even numbers of coed and all girl)

I can hear Cheer2Win now.......I hate cheerleading......I don't want to watch cheerleading.......I hate cheerleading......I hate the mouse.......Oh it's not at the mouse.........Bill have you completely lost your mind? I'm not doing it. I refuse. Can I take my dogs? Oh look something shiny....I love shiny. Where's my bullet? Where's my crown? I promised Tealy I would pass down the crown when I retired. Is Tealy going? I'm only going if Tealy's going. Lather, rinse repeat.

@Acedad.....edited to add......what do I wear? I have nothing to wear. I have to go shopping. Elmo will you come shopping with me? Would UFOHubby be seen with me if I'm wearing this?? Don't forget my Solo cups....Bill, I need my solo cups. LMAO

Ooh someone who gets what it is like to live in my brain. Love living with ADHD.

I can hear Cheer2Win now.......I hate cheerleading......I don't want to watch cheerleading.......I hate cheerleading......I hate the mouse.......Oh it's not at the mouse.........Bill have you completely lost your mind? I'm not doing it. I refuse. Can I take my dogs? Oh look something shiny....I love shiny. Where's my bullet? Where's my crown? I promised Tealy I would pass down the crown when I retired. Is Tealy going? I'm only going if Tealy's going. Lather, rinse repeat.

@Acedad.....edited to add......what do I wear? I have nothing to wear. I have to go shopping. Elmo will you come shopping with me? Would UFOHubby be seen with me if I'm wearing this?? Don't forget my Solo cups....Bill, I need my solo cups. LMAO
I think Cheer2Win and I have similar brains...:p

Now we know its confirmed to be Nfinity as the major sponsor. Any thoughts that their 6 other competitions will also be related to the big finale?

so out of curiosity, how would everyone feel if the competition included international teams? IF the competition format is coed vs coed, AG vs AG, do you think its unfair to have international teams that dont have that age cap, and other teams do? i would love to see teams like gt pink and wildcats and i think they are totally deserving but im personally glad that if thats the competition format, they are not included. i think it could be argued as unfair, and im just wondering everyone elses thoughts on it :)

Sorry, lolsmileyface who do you cheer for and what success has your team found?
I was using an extreme case to make my point. My team could not stand to any of these teams, however we are National champions, we didn't make finals, and won smaller competitions locally. That description seems to match a couple of the teams I mentioned.

Welp, My Senior Level 1 team was National Champions last season and won competitions locally... Call up Cheer Updates.... Those level 5 teams don't deserve the Champions League over my team, I mean we can't beat those teams in the league, but they still shouldn't be in the league. #sarcasm #chyeeaaa69juststoptalking

Welp, My Senior Level 1 team was National Champions last season and won competitions locally... Call up Cheer Updates.... Those level 5 teams don't deserve the Champions League over my team, I mean we can't beat those teams in the league, but they still shouldn't be in the league. #sarcasm #chyeeaaa69juststoptalking
it was already cleared up that the post was sarcastic. can we all just move on please?
:deadhorse:

As much as people (including myself) have been endlessly trying to find a method for the selection of teams I have seen a conclusion which people wont like but most likely true - it's the most popular teams.
If this event is going to bring lots of fan trade and money in its first year you would want the teams that cause the most "talk" to catch the attention of fans.
Let's be honest, the percentage of people that remember who came 5th in small senior at Worlds compared to who came 5th in large senior are going to be different.
There are teams who have been selected/have accepted who may not have done as well the past couple of seasons as teams who have not. But the teams that have been selected are the most "popular" teams in the country.
The CA Black Ops discussion from earlier comes into play very much here. It's not that they aren't talented (they are World freaking Champions) but they are not the most popular money bringing team.
Sad truth really.
(Woo long post, sorry folks)

As much as people (including myself) have been endlessly trying to find a method for the selection of teams I have seen a conclusion which people wont like but most likely true - it's the most popular teams.
If this event is going to bring lots of fan trade and money in its first year you would want the teams that cause the most "talk" to catch the attention of fans.
Let's be honest, the percentage of people that remember who came 5th in small senior at Worlds compared to who came 5th in large senior are going to be different.
There are teams who have been selected/have accepted who may not have done as well the past couple of seasons as teams who have not. But the teams that have been selected are the most "popular" teams in the country.
The CA Black Ops discussion from earlier comes into play very much here. It's not that they aren't talented (they are World freaking Champions) but they are not the most popular money bringing team.
Sad truth really.
(Woo long post, sorry folks)
I can buy the "popular" thing. But who's to say Black Ops wasn't invited? Who's to say they chose not to participate? I mean if they want to hold their own CL just go to the Cali showcase, they brought home more Gold Globes than anyone this past season (also more NCA megaphones).

Ok, I get that black ops SHOULD be in. But what if they didn't get the invite? (I still believe the likelyhood that Coed, Smoed and Lady Bullets are in and it wasn't discussed with Jeff/Tannaz is HIGHLY unlikely). But who's to say there has to be a reason? I mean so far we can all agree that everyteam listed has a tradition of being at the very least good. There isn't one team on this list that MOST on this board would LOVE to watch live.

My gym has a team going but I can say our knowledge of the selection process doesn't exist. I wish people would just sit back and relax. Look who IS going, they are all good. If your favorite team isn't there, maybe next year they will be. As I said before people can gripe and moan all they want but if you pick YOUR top 10 list to watch, that's hell of a half hour!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm gonna say it would take MANY years for this to happen, and by the time it did, I think USASF will have improved Worlds.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Fierce Board mobile app

There is no currently no major incentive for USASF/Varsity to "improve" World's. They have all the winning cards in their hands. However there is definitely strength in numbers. For example if only one of the CL teams/programs pulled out of Worlds USASF/Varsity wouldn't blink. But if ALL of them did, then that would be disastrous for USASF/Varsity. It would be a marketing nightmare and that year's World's champion would forever have an asterik by it since those premier programs did not attend.Even if it was just for one year it could push some of the changes in World's that have talked about for years in social media and behind closed doors. Like a different venue for example.

I am not suggesting that this is what is happening or will happen. I have no inside info that there is some master plan beyond this one event. Just looking forward at the bigger implications that could potentially happen.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Fierce Board mobile app

There is no currently no major incentive for USASF/Varsity to "improve" World's. They have all the winning cards in their hands. However there is definitely strength in numbers. For example if only one of the CL teams/programs pulled out of Worlds USASF/Varsity wouldn't blink. But if ALL of them did, then that would be disastrous for USASF/Varsity. It would be a marketing nightmare and that year's World's champion would forever have an asterik by it since those premier programs did not attend.Even if it was just for one year it could push some of the changes in World's that have talked about for years in social media and behind closed doors. Like a different venue for example.

I am not suggesting that this is what is happening or will happen. I have no inside info that there is some master plan beyond this one event. Just looking forward at the bigger implications that could potentially happen.
I don't forsee this happening or being a motive. I do however seeing a weekend that highlights great teams with a lot more freedom!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back