All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have all the teams been announced? I'd also like to know the format for the competition (are there different divisions or is it a free-for-all, percent of score per day, etc). Either way I think it will be a very interesting competition. I just hope it goes well!!

I don't forsee this happening or being a motive. I do however seeing a weekend that highlights great teams with a lot more freedom!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think the weekend will be great for all that go. We agree there. I will be here enjoying all the feedback about it when it happens. As to the future we will all have to wait and see. After all there are plenty of things now in place that were once claimed would never, ever happen ie full crops, tumbling restrictions in level 5, etc. I realize what I put out there is much more industry altering but I have also learned to never say never. Especially when motives are not known and some $$$ could change people's position one way or another.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Fierce Board mobile app

I think the weekend will be great for all that go. We agree there. I will be here enjoying all the feedback about it when it happens. As to the future we will all have to wait and see. After all there are plenty of things now in place that were once claimed would never, ever happen ie full crops, tumbling restrictions in level 5, etc. I realize what I put out there is much more industry altering but I have also learned to never say never. Especially when motives are not known and some $$$ could change people's position one way or another.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Fierce Board mobile app
Oh I fully agree never say never! What I hope for the INDUSTRY is that more gyms (regardless of size or level) take control of what they can. I'm not saying never go to a major EP but there is no reason 20+ gyms can't get together and host an event of their own. I mean everyone complains about money right!?

Oh I fully agree never say never! What I hope for the INDUSTRY is that more gyms (regardless of size or level) take control of what they can. I'm not saying never go to a major EP but there is no reason 20+ gyms can't get together and host an event of their own. I mean everyone complains about money right!?

YES. I seriously think this is where we are headed, especially with EPs raising costs and decreasing the value of the competitions. Ok, back on topic. I just want to be able to look and back and remember that I called this. If gym owners around me actually talked to each other, I would totally make this happen.

YES. I seriously think this is where we are headed, especially with EPs raising costs and decreasing the value of the competitions. Ok, back on topic. I just want to be able to look and back and remember that I called this. If gym owners around me actually talked to each other, I would totally make this happen.
It's not hard to host a quality event. Might not have the lights and flash some big ones might have but get good judges, make a schedule and keep too it. TALK amongst gym owners! This needs to happen more!

I know we are planning an option like this for this year and already have several teams interested in attending.

So saying create a non-profit company that hosts the competitions so operating costs go down?

Back