All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It would be a one way stream. Then rebroadcasted from there. 1mbps should do it.

We asked a small convention center the cost for wired Internet and it was $4500 for a day with only 1 speed option.

im a broke college kid, and work two jobs.:banghead: these people need to realize this, and just let us watch it for free. or at least repost videos without copyright, etc.

im a broke college kid, and work two jobs.:banghead: these people need to realize this, and just let us watch it for free. or at least repost videos without copyright, etc.

Why do they need to realize that? I am a pretty broke newly post-grad myself, but I pay for the streams I want to watch. We aren't entitled to anything just because we work hard for our money. It's a service they are providing and thus it is perfectly fair and expected that they charge for it.

This post is not directed only at you. It just bugs me that during every big competition there is constant whining about videos being taken down or not made available for free. Anyone who wants to watch should buy the stream. If they can't for one reason or another, well... that's life.

End rant.

Why do they need to realize that? I am a pretty broke newly post-grad myself, but I pay for the streams I want to watch. We aren't entitled to anything just because we work hard for our money. It's a service they are providing and thus it is perfectly fair and expected that they charge for it.

This post is not directed only at you. It just bugs me that during every big competition there is constant whining about videos being taken down or not made available for free. Anyone who wants to watch should buy the stream. If they can't for one reason or another, well... that's life.

End rant.

Thank you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

End rant.

I agree. To add to this: if I paid for the stream I WANT TO SEE IT! No sharing logins so it shuts the rest of us out.

End rant.

im just joking, but seriously... i always miss out on these web streams anyways cause of work. thats why i wish they wouldnt be so strict with the whole reposting vids once they are broadcasted on webstreams, etc.

i get why comps. like NCA and worlds do it the first week or two with the whole copyright thing, but after that i think they should just move on and let people post what they wanna post. having to wait like a month for NCA to finally air, and then have them only show two divisions, bugs the crap out of me.

So we're all still anxiously waiting for the format of this competition to be announced which has me thinking if the CL could be the all star cheer take on gymnastics' Pro Gym Challenge. If you're unfamiliar it was a head to head battle of skills that included some of US greats, international legends & college favorites on 2 mixed gender teams. It was quite entertaining and some of the skills just left your mouth on the floor in amazement. The format instantly struck me as something that could transition to cheer - almost like a compulsory competition, but also letting teams throw some of the ridiculous stunts/tumbling that can be done, but not necessarily put into a traditional routine. Clearly competition routines would play a role with the event being so close to worlds, but just my two cents I thought I'd throw out there (especially since I haven't posted in months and I'm tired of lurking).

The Fierce Board App! ||

I'm surprised that Cali Black Ops aren't in yet. They're the reigning World Champs in the hardest/deepest division in terms of quality of teams from top to bottom last season. Plus, it was their first year at worlds and looked great.
wait why didnt they go to worlds in 2012

So we're all still anxiously waiting for the format of this competition to be announced which has me thinking if the CL could be the all star cheer take on gymnastics' Pro Gym Challenge. If you're unfamiliar it was a head to head battle of skills that included some of US greats, international legends & college favorites on 2 mixed gender teams. It was quite entertaining and some of the skills just left your mouth on the floor in amazement. The format instantly struck me as something that could transition to cheer - almost like a compulsory competition, but also letting teams throw some of the ridiculous stunts/tumbling that can be done, but not necessarily put into a traditional routine. Clearly competition routines would play a role with the event being so close to worlds, but just my two cents I thought I'd throw out there (especially since I haven't posted in months and I'm tired of lurking).

The Fierce Board App! ||
I would LOVE it if it was something like that. The PGC was such a fun event to watch, and I can totally see it translating to a cheer event.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Welcome home!!

The Fierce Board App! ||
Happy to see you back.

I don't think CL is finished with surprises/twists and turns yet. Could we all justify why a few teams could be in/out so far? Sure. But lets all take a few minutes and think of the 28 that are listed. Can anyone on this board honestly say that there aren't 10 teams you would love to watch one month before Worlds!?

And to whoever is complaining about wanting videos for free, seriously!? If I'm an EP and pay the amount of money it costs not only would I limit the videos but I wouldn't just have videos pulled down I would have rule breakers fined or arrested.

Back