Changes in the Big D.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We might use big words but thank god none of us care about spelling or grammar. Haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

We might use big words but thank god none of us care about spelling or grammar. Haha.

True that, have a good weekend, and if no one has told you the only thing here that appears more talented and pretty than your wife is your child. And the dog was cute also. I love rump kissing. But really, congrats.

Wait, I had to go to Microsoft Word and type in the word "fecetious" just to make sure it was spelled correctly before I posted it! LMBO

Is that god or God King? LMBO One is an idol, the other is the Almighty. ;) (Sorry, I just had to do it. lol)

i tend to use god or gawd as i am not very religious but use the phrase often like an idiom.

True that, have a good weekend, and if no one has told you the only thing here that appears more talented and pretty than your wife is your child. And the dog was cute also. I love rump kissing. But really, congrats.

flattery will get you everywhere. today it got you a 'thanks'

Wait, I had to go to Microsoft Word and type in the word "fecetious" just to make sure it was spelled correctly before I posted it! LMBO

You need to ask for your money back, then. It's "facetious." Or maybe it was the urban dictionary version of Word?

:)

Awwwwww.... ask sharkdad. I didn't want to say anything because she made the effort to check it.

At least your usage was correct.

You need to ask for your money back, then. It's "facetious." Or maybe it was the urban dictionary version of Word?

:)

I'm so embarrassed! lol I swear I spell checked it on Word! lol I even looked it up on the thesaurus to double check! LMBO! I was wondering why the fierceboard kept saying it was a typo. lol

I'm so embarrassed! lol I swear I spell checked it on Word! lol I even looked it up on the thesaurus to double check! LMBO! I was wondering why the fierceboard kept saying it was a typo. lol

Too funny. Don't be embarrassed about something like this.

Facetious............1 of Reagan's spelling words for this week.

McLovin' you'd laugh yourself silly at how I went around pronouncing facetious when I first learned it. And MsTeal, go Reagan!

Too funny. Don't be embarrassed about something like this.

Don't worry ACEDAD, I'm not sticking my head in the sand over it. lol I find it embarrassing to my own self because it drives me crazy when people can't spell things right on here. lol Then I go and do it. haha But it's all good. It gave me a few good laughs last night. :)

Why do you have to ask me about being fecetious (facetious?) (fecatious?)

I'm a terrible speller. Or are you trying to say something?

Back