OT Charity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Our gym participates in the Relay for Life every year. We've tried to get involved with other charities, but it's surprisingly difficult!

We try to do a community service project each month! We raised money for March for Dimes, we helped with the special needs baseball league through the summer, we've done other things but I'm blanking right now! Challenger is definitely my favorite

We woke up really early on a Saturday morning and sanatized an entire movie theater place (like 12 or 13 "stadiums") for the kids that are at children's and are too sick to go to the movies regularly. It was really fun!

Not a team or anything, but I just signed up to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! I need to raise money! My Fundraising Page

I plan on making bows later this week and selling them so my profits can be used for this. Or if anyone wants to just donate as well that would be amazing.

We do a couple things during the summer and around the holidays. We cheer on the finish line of alot of races & walks during the summer and we always do a canned food drive and adopt-a-family around thanksgiving/christmas.

Latest posts

Back