All-Star Cheer America Nationals! Friday Jan 28-sunday Jan 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It seems like the competitions down there in TX aren't afraid of giving International teams paid bids, which the other event producers would catch on.

*ps. i know some of the others do but it just seems much more normal at the TX comps then everywhere else.

Congrats to both teams bringing home paid bids.

yay with such a good weekend for SPirit of texas and cheer athletics, maybe they can release their HQ versions of music :)

What an amazing competition this was!!! There were some delays, but overall I thought it was so much fun!!!

Gotta give a shout out to Texas Lonestar Small Senior... They had a girl go down with an injury in the midst of what was going to be a showstopping routine, and they came back and hit one of the most inspirational routines I've seen in a long time. Y'all are going to be great this season! Keep pushing!

And to all of CA, you guys keep bringing it harder and harder every competition and it's so great to witness! Just amazing all around!!!

So proud of my team for bringing home that paid bid this weekend, and congrats to Tribe for the other paid! Can't wait for everyone to get back in the gym, work work work, and bring it full force in a month at NCA!!

Great competition everyone!!!

Back