High School Cheer App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
I'm looking for an app that I can put schedules, info, share pictures, and contact info on. We have always used Yapp, but they have since not only made it not free, but it's super expensive! Do any of you have an app you use for communication? We really only use it for comp season and camp. Thanks!

I'm looking for an app that I can put schedules, info, share pictures, and contact info on. We have always used Yapp, but they have since not only made it not free, but it's super expensive! Do any of you have an app you use for communication? We really only use it for comp season and camp. Thanks!

I do Remind 101 for my cheerleaders and GroupMe for my parents. Both are really great and allow group announcements, group communication, etc. Just no scheduling or anything, unfortunately :/

Yes we use remind101 as well for our daily events. We just used to use Yapp for our special trips. It was awesome, but then no more...sniff sniff... Thanks!

What about facebook? Either a group or a page. You can set it to private or not. The benefit is everyone has facebook and people seem to check it more regularly than email.

I used TeamSnap for soccer and volleyball when I was team mom. It can do everything and anything to include link the address so parents can pull up directions right from the schedule. Also has a place for pics. there is a free option then you can get more if you pay a small monthly fee.

My team has a group chat on whatsapp that is only there for our coaches to post information about upcoming events or meets and nothing else. It's pretty practical since everybody in germany seems to have replaced texting with whatsapp and its also free the first year and after that I think $0.89 a year.

We use Sign Up Genius For bball season, my girls sign up for the games they're cheering at and it will send them reminders for their game and details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used TeamSnap for soccer and volleyball when I was team mom. It can do everything and anything to include link the address so parents can pull up directions right from the schedule. Also has a place for pics. there is a free option then you can get more if you pay a small monthly fee.

Teamsnap is the greatest thing since Pom-pons.

I paid for the full service this year and it's phenomenal.

Back