All-Star Cheer Athletics Is Full!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is insane!! Especially considering how huge their gym is. Its crazy to think that they cant fit anymore kids in there. Good for them :)

Will Cheer Athletics be expanding their gym then for next season (2012-2013)? I couldn't imagine their facility getting any bigger but if there is enough draw to cheer there (where clearly, there is) it seems like a good move.

We are not currently able to take any more cheer athletes on all-star teams at the moment.

We had an absolutely incredible tryout with temendous talent and nearly 125 more athletes than last season. We now have more athletes in our all-star program than at any point in our 17 year history.
While we are incredibly grateful to anyone that wishes to be a part of the program, we really need to focus on our current athletes and getting our teams off to a strong start for the season. After the teams have a had a few weeks of practice, we may start opening up some roster spots for new athletes. Please email [email protected] to make sure that we contact you as soon as there are potential spots available for you.

If I had to guess I'd say last year there was anywhere between 370-400 give or take so it's probably around 500 if not more this year.
I would think it has to be over 500 at this point?? World Cup has had over 500 athletes for some time now, and i always though Cheer athletics had way more teams.

I would think it has to be over 500 at this point?? World Cup has had over 500 athletes for some time now, and i always though Cheer athletics had way more teams.

I kind of quickly added up the teams from last year & got 386, some of the younger teams I wasn't sure exactly how many people they had, so I just guesstimated. Last year there was 16 teams, I think only about 3/4ish had 36. The rest were small, international, or in btween (ie Jags were "large" but only had 25 or so)...But my numbers could def be off.

Back