All-Star Cheer Athletics Newest Location For The 18-19 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why would they put a gym in Pittsburgh when there are already a million gyms in Pittsburgh???

Imo that’s exactly why they opened it. Lots of people interested in cheer means lots of people will probably be interested in your business. Why would anyone open a gym in the middle of nowhere where no one knows what all star cheer is?

Imo that’s exactly why they opened it. Lots of people interested in cheer means lots of people will probably be interested in your business. Why would anyone open a gym in the middle of nowhere where no one knows what all star cheer is?

I think what the post meant was why would you open a gym in a market that saturated with gyms already?

I think what the post meant was why would you open a gym in a market that saturated with gyms already?

I think Cheer Athletics has more of a business mindset when it comes to this gym and I love that! I would liken this to Apple releasing the iPhone. Sure there were already 100s of cell phones available back then at the same time but hey, Apple just had a better product.

There are some great gyms there already, but that is true at nearly every large population base with an interest in cheer. If you know of a great area that doesn't have any cheer gyms, let us know.

Back