All-Star Cheer Athletics Or Spirit Of Texas ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheered there for a long time, until I had to leave because they didn't have a senior team! And my cousin cheered there until this year!

I'm sorry you had to leave after such a long time :( where do you cheer now and what level? I love it ! I just have to get used to their conditioning does it get easier ? And we have a new coach this year from Mississippi State and he is reallyy serious with conditioning but he's still funny . and OMG we do burpees instead of frog jumps when we get in trouble and it hurts wayyyy more ! What was the last year you were there?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm sorry you had to leave after such a long time :( where do you cheer now and what level? I love it ! I just have to get used to their conditioning does it get easier ? And we have a new coach this year from Mississippi State and he is reallyy serious with conditioning but he's still funny . and OMG we do burpees instead of frog jumps when we get in trouble and it hurts wayyyy more ! What was the last year you were there?

The last year I was there was the last time they had a senior team (Navy Nation 2011-2012.) I cheer at Georgia Heat now. The conditioning does normally seem easier once you get used to it! Who are your coaches? Rob was usually one of mine and he always made us condition a ton! We had to go to "boot camp" during the summer where all we did for the entire time was condition!

The last year I was there was the last time they had a senior team (Navy Nation 2011-2012.) I cheer at Georgia Heat now. The conditioning does normally seem easier once you get used to it! Who are your coaches? Rob was usually one of mine and he always made us condition a ton! We had to go to "boot camp" during the summer where all we did for the entire time was condition!

A whole boot camp of conditioning ?!?! I would die.... but at least it would've made everyone look good for the beach :) Is GH a long drive ? You're the first person I've heard who hasn't switched to Stingrays ! My coaches are Jarrod and Trent .and Rob and Erica usually coach the higher level teams and Kelsie and Erika also do more of the tiny and mini teams with Erica :) why don't they ever have a senior team now ?

A whole boot camp of conditioning ?!?! I would die.... but at least it would've made everyone look good for the beach :) Is GH a long drive ? You're the first person I've heard who hasn't switched to Stingrays ! My coaches are Jarrod and Trent .and Rob and Erica usually coach the higher level teams and Kelsie and Erika also do more of the tiny and mini teams with Erica :) why don't they ever have a senior team now ?

Haha, yes! We had boot camp twice a week! Georgia Heat is about an hour drive for me. But I live in Villa Rica, so it is closer to my house than Stingrays. Another girl from Douglasville also came here with me. Kelsie and Rob were my coaches my last year there (we were level 4.) They don't have a senior team anymore because they didn't have enough senior aged girls try out.

Haha, yes! We had boot camp twice a week! Georgia Heat is about an hour drive for me. But I live in Villa Rica, so it is closer to my house than Stingrays. Another girl from Douglasville also came here with me. Kelsie and Rob were my coaches my last year there (we were level 4.) They don't have a senior team anymore because they didn't have enough senior aged girls try out.

Ohhh . This year they didn't even have senior on the tryout packets and now I know why ! :) and they only did boot camp for your team or the whole program ??

Where do all the older girls go ?

Where do all the older girls go ?

A lot of them quit to cheer in high school. But they have never had a full senior team. The last senior team they had only had five girls who were truly senior age. So if two of those girls quit to cheer high school, then they don't have enough senior aged girls left to make a team.

I'm so jealous that a lot of you guys had soo many kids in your high school! Literally there were a little less than 200 when I was a senior and I graduated with 59 kids :confused:

I live in Fort Worth so I kinda know how you feel! I'm going to a small gym currently but next year me and my parents decided to switch gyms. Spirit is about half the distance as CA but I think we are going to CA. I have been to both gyms and I like CA better for a lot of reasons. Pm me if you want any more info about the gyms :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Acco

Back