All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have no current plans to open a new gym anywhere in 2017. We have grown incredibly fast over the last 4-5 years and we need to slow that down to "catch our breath" a little bit. We are spending at least the next year or so working to improve our customer service and internal systems/structure.

We honestly do not have any specific locations targeted beyond that date at this time.

Please know Seattle (heck anywhere in the PNW!) would more than love to have you once you've caught your breath ;)

Hey @BlueCat, I just wanted to congratulate you on the way you pay attention to all of the levels, 1-6. I just watched a video of KittyKatz and their timing and cleanliness was just as good as Cheetahs or Wildcats, if not better. The only difference was that they competed walkovers instead of doubles. So many programs don't focus on technique, but yours does. It benefits your program to teach good technique from the start, because if you don't, you'll have to clean it up later. Keep it up!

Hey @BlueCat, I just wanted to congratulate you on the way you pay attention to all of the levels, 1-6. I just watched a video of KittyKatz and their timing and cleanliness was just as good as Cheetahs or Wildcats, if not better. The only difference was that they competed walkovers instead of doubles. So many programs don't focus on technique, but yours does. It benefits your program to teach good technique from the start, because if you don't, you'll have to clean it up later. Keep it up!

Thank you for that compliment.

We have really worked the last few years to get all of our levels to match up to our L5s and L6s. Some of it was a change in philosophy about moving "up" the level ladder and some of it was improved coaching (IMO). I don't know if we are all the way there yet, but I do believe we are getting better at least.

Thank you for that compliment.

We have really worked the last few years to get all of our levels to match up to our L5s and L6s. Some of it was a change in philosophy about moving "up" the level ladder and some of it was improved coaching (IMO). I don't know if we are all the way there yet, but I do believe we are getting better at least.

I was at WSF this past weekend and was so impressed by your Columbus location, every level I saw was great. And the parents were wonderful, and I find it impossible not to do the cheer athletics chant, so I did it right along with them:)

I was at WSF this past weekend and was so impressed by your Columbus location, every level I saw was great. And the parents were wonderful, and I find it impossible not to do the cheer athletics chant, so I did it right along with them:)

YAYYY! :)

@BlueCat I'm hearing of a person that basically makes up t-shirts with specific worlds teams in a chosen division on them and then travels to some of those gyms and to various competitions to sell them and hand out to the kids.

As a gym owner do you think something like that hurts a gyms "brand" or is this something gyms would like to see and maybe collect some royalty money for using your programs team names, logos, etc...

**Happy New Year everyone**

As a general rule, a gym's brand is intellectual property and isn't legally available to anyone that just wants to put it on a t-shirt and sell it. I know that our name and logo are federal trademarks that we have spent decades building. Do we look kindly on a random person out there profiting from that? Absolutely not. We have pursued legal action against dozens of companies and individuals over the years for selling items that were confusingly similar to ours. I'm sure there are some that we miss, but we go after all the ones we know of.

We are looking into the licensing idea in the future - although t-shirts would probably not be something we would give permission to initially.

Back