All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Cheer Athletics thinking of branching out to the West Coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are open to several options, but I don't think any West Coast options have made our short list recently. I can't get much more specific than that, unfortunately.

What about the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, specifically the North Shore Area?

I can see that I shouldn't have even started confirming or denying the West Coast rumor. To avoid being asked about every specific area, I will have to just defer and say "no comment" on more geographic questions. Please don't take that as anything in particular about the area you just mentioned.

@BlueCat did you make the spreadsheet of all of CA's teams this year by division? I haven't seen it and was looking forward to seeing the spread with your recent additions

Thanks to Ambrel Brannon for updating it this year.

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 7.48.44 AM.png

I can see that I shouldn't have even started confirming or denying the West Coast rumor. To avoid being asked about every specific area, I will have to just defer and say "no comment" on more geographic questions. Please don't take that as anything in particular about the area you just mentioned.

It was worth a shot... :)

Random Question...Have you ever heard of an all-star cheerleader beginning at level 2 and moving to a premier Worlds Team their 2nd year without mastering level 2 tumbling skills? Just trying to figure out if this is normal...

Random Question...Have you ever heard of an all-star cheerleader beginning at level 2 and moving to a premier Worlds Team their 2nd year without mastering level 2 tumbling skills? Just trying to figure out if this is normal...
Does he/she perform elite level tumbling on this worlds team? They might have pulled him/her just to fill a spot. But I cannot see someone gaining level 5 tumbling without mastering level 2. When it comes to hand hand fulls, or even just a roundoff handspring full, you need to learn progressions and a solid handspring....

Back