All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would you ever open a gym abroad, such as in the UK? If you ever came over here people would probably travel from all over the country to go there lol, so would you ever/have you any plans to do it if the time and place was right?

There are some pretty significant hurdles accounting/tax wise, but we are open to the idea. (FYI - I won't discuss any immediate- or near-term plans that we may have regarding gyms. Confirming/Denying locations got to be a little excessive.)

Woke up this morning to hearing from several people that Cheer Athletics was buying All Star Legacy (not sure if Manassas or Ashburn). Have had other people say they heard it as well. I figured if it was true I would see it here and not seeing it so not believing it until @BlueCat announces something like that. I know the PA gym is opening but searching around unless I missed it I don't see it. It is that crazy time of year when people start rumors to get interest.

Woke up this morning to hearing from several people that Cheer Athletics was buying All Star Legacy (not sure if Manassas or Ashburn). Have had other people say they heard it as well. I figured if it was true I would see it here and not seeing it so not believing it until @BlueCat announces something like that. I know the PA gym is opening but searching around unless I missed it I don't see it. It is that crazy time of year when people start rumors to get interest.

This is not true.

CA in my hometown? I think I would riot if that ever came true lol, just based on pure jealousy that it wasn't there when I was younger.

This is not true.
Thank you Blue Cat! I knew you were great about announcing on here regarding PA so it seemed really weird that this came out right now. Probably somebody said they wished x,y,z happened and someone else took it as happening. I knew exactly where to come to get the real deal.

I wish athletes would understand that ALL level 5/6 teams at CA are incredible and amazing.
There is a precious child with CA in her username all over Twitter today about how y’all only care about certain teams. She needs to be talked to about how her social media reflects on the gym. Especially in a high profile team like Cheetahs.
c1e6996d5e7d2779185b2909f0159a7f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish athletes would understand that ALL level 5/6 teams at CA are incredible and amazing.
There is a precious child with CA in her username all over Twitter today about how y’all only care about certain teams. She needs to be talked to about how her social media reflects on the gym. Especially in a high profile team like Cheetahs.

Oh dear.

It irritates me because Claw 6 are World Champions, Swoosh? World Champions.
Only 36 level 5 kids can be on Cheetahs or Panthers. Out of the 100’s that tryout...not everyone can be on those 2 teams. It doesn’t mean they are any less talented.
Jesus be a raindrop.

The bio on that account says its a parody account.

Repeating and sharing that kind of stuff, even when you are disagreeing with it gives it attention. That is exactly what they want.

There have been tweets similar to that one which were written about other gyms in the last couple of weeks. It is either shade being thrown to the original posts (and gyms) or someone is looking for attention and hoping for the same response that the other gyms got. Pay it no mind

Blue cat is the CA pro shop entirely run by Rebel now? Is there a phone number for them? I was told there wasn’t one but one of the email blasts said the customer service team was “experiencing a high volume of calls and emails.” It’s been very frustrasting purchasing from them.

Back