All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like that he is having a serious thread here and giving the opportunity for people to clear up rumors and people are turning it into something he won't even want to look at.
All I asked was "Do your "cats" (athletes) really have claws?" and this was Rich's response, and my comment deleted...............

Please, don't wanna piss Rich off. This is a "serious" thread. :p

HOW DID YOU (ALL) COME UP WITH "CHEER ATHLETICS" THEN DECIDE ALL THE TEAMS TO BE NAMED AFTER THE "CAT" FAMILY???

I wanted to have a name that was indicative of the sport and didn't sound "fluffy". We were going to put emphasis on the athletic side of cheer, so the name fit. The "cat" theme was done so that we could have several solid names to work with for the teams. (Plus it worked with this logo idea that I had.).

I heard that CA was getting a new coach from Express Cheer and that there would be a lot of new athletes coming to CA! That's so exciting! Anyone know where these girls are coming from?

I heard that CA was getting a new coach from Express Cheer and that there would be a lot of new athletes coming to CA! That's so exciting! Anyone know where these girls are coming from?

Kyle Ware has joined the CA staff.

There won't be a lot more athletes at this point because we have, for now, capped the enrollment.

I do know pretty specifically where each athlete came from, but i dont think that publicly sharing that would be appropriate.

American Grand was great competition the first year we went. The next year, there were lots of problems that made us not want to return. What has been people's experience there the last few years?

Latest posts

Back