All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kinda off topic but what are all the dance teams for this year?

JamKatz Mini Hip Hop Prep
KrunkKatz Youth Hip Hop
AlleyKatz Junior Hip Hop
SwagKatz Senior Hip Hop
StreetKatz Sr Coed Hip Hop
CrewKatz International All Male Hip Hop
JazzyKatz Mini Jazz Prep
DivaKatz Youth Jazz
GlamKatz Junior Jazz Prep
SassyKatz Senior Jazz
KitKatz Tiny Pom Prep
PixieKatz Youth Pom Prep

KrunkKatz Youth Hip Hop
AlleyKatz Junior Hip Hop
SwagKatz Senior Hip Hop
JazzyKatz Mini Jazz Prep
DivaKatz Youth Jazz
SassyKatz Senior Jazz
KitKatz Tiny Pom Prep
PixieKatz Youth Pom Prep

There are prep dance divisions?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

KrunkKatz Youth Hip Hop
AlleyKatz Junior Hip Hop
SwagKatz Senior Hip Hop
JazzyKatz Mini Jazz Prep
DivaKatz Youth Jazz
SassyKatz Senior Jazz
KitKatz Tiny Pom Prep
PixieKatz Youth Pom Prep

Is pom popular out in Texas? I honestly don't know that I have ever seen pom out here. Perhaps at the big nationals, but I am rarely ever in the dance arena unless the dance division is small at that particular competition and cheer is using the space as soon as dance finishes...

Is pom popular out in Texas? I honestly don't know that I have ever seen pom out here.
Dance is a mish mash out here, with a bunch of contrasting competition types. There are some pom teams at NDA/NCA comps, especially with younger teams, but dance in general isn't really a huge thing out here for cheer associated gyms to provide compared to other states such as Cali or some places in the Midwest/Northeast from what I have seen. Most cheer gyms in Texas do not offer dance at all unless it is a hip hop team on the whole (I wish more did!), and the traditional dance studios in the area compete at competitions that do contemporary, jazz, etc. rather than our cheer/dance set up. High school dance teams here are called "drill teams", which are big on kick lines similar to DCC and are a whole other thing. College then switches over to a "pom team". Why so many different types of dance formats from studios to high school to college, I have no idea.......

what type of competitions did cheer athletics host? i saw a vide of a competition with a cheer athletics backdrop that was held in 06.

what type of competitions did cheer athletics host? i saw a vide of a competition with a cheer athletics backdrop that was held in 06.

We used to host the "Cheer Athletics Invitational" up until around 2006, but no longer do that. It was profitable, but not enough to warrant the amount of time and effort involved.

Are cheetahs full with 18 boys?

Close - which puts us way ahead of where we normally are at this point in the season. We could always use a couple more quality senior-aged boys.

Are all flyer spots on Panthers full/taken?? If so, do you have any flyer spots open on level 5? I have a R/O BHS whip whip double. And standing back handspring back handspring full. I have flown for 8+ years... We might get moved to Texas for my dads job and Cheer Athletics has always been my dream team! I don't have much experience basing, but I could learn if you needed me to! Just wondering!!! I hope you respond! Oh and I'm 16

This is probably a stupid question but idc, im gonna ask anyways cause i dnt know the answer. is there gonna be a cheer athletics pep rally at worlds 2014?

Back