All-Star Cheer Athletics Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

panthers already have a ton of tumbling in the beginning that they probably dont need a full on tumbling section to hit the scoresheet well.

The first time I watched, I was following her the whole time so I knew where she was when they got to the dance... And then they just stopped. Hahaha.
And I have to add. I'm sure she didn't go full out in her tumbling, but she has some of THE prettiest fulls.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Not to mention one of THE sharpest fulls ever

their running tumbling section is just their combo to doubles. all the straight doubles went together in the beginning.

tumbling section to me is running tumbling. The simple pass to doubles is what i call team tumbling. I know they have a lot of tumbling but i was specifically only talking about their running tumbling.

Last edited:
Panthers does not have a lot of people tumbling in their tumbling section, but I must say it highlights BABS' difficult tumbling skills and cleans up their routine. LOVE IT
in my opinion they have a ton of tumbling in that routine in other areas, that they dont need a full on tumbling section to satisfy the scoresheet.

Back