All-Star Cheer Athletics Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me too..... No help at all... I have tweeted and emailed....

What are you watching on? It is streaming on my ipad fine now. But I understand the frustration. I didn't have a "node" at Worlds and was super frustrated. I have logged in and out a couple of times and that has helped, but has been running solid for a bit. Hoping to keep the connection when Cheetahs/Panthers come out.

What are you watching on? It is streaming on my ipad fine now. But I understand the frustration. I didn't have a "node" at Worlds and was super frustrated. I have logged in and out a couple of times and that has helped, but has been running solid for a bit. Hoping to keep the connection when Cheetahs/Panthers come out.

I have tried my PC, 2 lap tops, my iPad and 2 iPhones. We all get the same response. Watching the pre-show was no problem. I have to think it is a problem with my account then?? I just looked at my last credit card bill and I was charged though. They keep re-tweeting all of the great things others are tweeting but not helping me out at all. I have a Worlds athlete and 3 friends over to watch. Getting no help. :(

It's really dark, can't see much with blue lights but otherwise watching with no problem

Back