All-Star Cheer Athletics Taking Teams To Cheersport Atlanta & Shooting Stars To American Grand In Vegas.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. It wasn't working out for palm springs so they decided to do something else out there.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
that will work out for me hahah always wanted to see stars peform live and thats still kind of the same distance! is it just Shooing stars comming from WC?

CA level 6 is not traveling outside of Texas, and I heard no senior level 5 teams were either. Could be wrong though.

Wildcats is the only Worlds team that, as of now, is going. Jags, Wonderkatz, Tigers, Pumas, Katz & Leopards have CS on the schedule but they have been told that might change.

Apparently, it made more sense for Stars to go to Vegas because they have a direct flight, whereas they would have to drive 5 hours from the airport to get to Palm Springs.

I think it'd be exciting to see CA at Cheersport. I wonder if we could start a competition to see what gym could bring home the most paid bids from Cheersport since they give out so many! I'm sure if CA did have Cheersport on their schedules it's because they could probably knock out a few paid bids there.

Back