Cheer Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For school camp, we do UCA. Last year we learned dances and cheers and stunted but this year it was all stunting.
For All Star, we have bonding camp and we go up to Mt Potessi and "bond" and do nothing cheer related, except a little stunting when the coaches werent looking(bad, haha)
and then we have choreography camp where we go for seven hours on one day and learn our stunt sequences and pyramid and then we go a second day for seven hours and learn the opening and dance section:)

Are there any camps where one person from the UK can come over and train? I know there are a lot of team camps, so wasn't sure if there were any where an individual could participate. Thanks :)

Are there any camps where one person from the UK can come over and train? I know there are a lot of team camps, so wasn't sure if there were any where an individual could participate. Thanks :)
Yes! Camp Woodward. I haven't personally been there but from what I've heard it's pretty amazing, and everyone's that has gone has come back with something new. They also said go for AT LEAST 2 WEEKS! Hope this helped!
http://www.campwoodward.com/

Back