All-Star Cheer Command Lawsuit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Over the now 4-5 ish years I've actually paid attention to US Allstar cheerleading, I have never once felt like I fully understand the cheerleading world of Illinois, and I don't think that's about to change after this... I need a flow chart or something.
I think a Illinois Cheer History Spark Notes with pictures, flow charts and polls is a perfectly reasonable request....anyone? @Rudags Can you get right on that? Ya know in your free time. :kiss:

I'm a CCR mom. There is an IOC5 but NOT because Generals left. It was formed way before. We were medium coed after tryouts but went IOC5 because the boys of last yrs Generals wanted to compete again as well as a few others. We also took 4 General girls who chose to stay at CCR. All these kids are true athletes, the ones that stayed as well as those that chose to leave. It's a sad thing but whatever happens with the two owners I pray turns out to benefit these kids. This gym is their second home. It's a positive, energetic environment for the kids and parents. There is NO drama INSIDE our gym. Only OUTSIDE with people who CHOSE to leave. You left. Leave the details to those involved & the courts since it has come to that. Whatever may or may not become of OUR gym, we as parents will deal with it. Thank you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think that this how thing is getting out of hand actually and we should just hope all teams at CCr and previous Generals do a great job and have an amazing season. This matter should just be taken care of by the two owners and everyone else should stay out of it because obviously no one knows the real story still because there is always two sides to each story.

Last edited:
I think a Illinois Cheer History Spark Notes with pictures, flow charts and polls is a perfectly reasonable request....anyone? @Rudags Can you get right on that? Ya know in your free time. :kiss:
I only lived in Illinois for 16 months. I doubt I even know half of it, despite having my own bad experiences with a gym up there. There are some good programs up there (CCR being one of them), so as the CCR mom above said, I am sure whatever is going on will get resolved via court and I bet the "end game" is that the kids have a place to cheer and they will continue. As far as people who chose to leave, I left a program mid-season when I was in Illinois and I left for damned good reasons in my mind. If those who left feel the same, more power to them, then they probably did the right thing.

I only lived in Illinois for 16 months. I doubt I even know half of it, despite having my own bad experiences with a gym up there. There are some good programs up there (CCR being one of them), so as the CCR mom above said, I am sure whatever is going on will get resolved via court and I bet the "end game" is that the kids have a place to cheer and they will continue. As far as people who chose to leave, I left a program mid-season when I was in Illinois and I left for damned good reasons in my mind. If those who left feel the same, more power to them, then they probably did the right thing.
You do know I was totally joking right?

Stickingwithmykid
I'm a CCR mom. There is an IOC5 but NOT because Generals left. It was formed way before. We were medium coed after tryouts but went IOC5 because the boys of last yrs Generals wanted to compete again as well as a few others. We also took 4 General girls who chose to stay at CCR. All these kids are true athletes, the ones that stayed as well as those that chose to leave. It's a sad thing but whatever happens with the two owners I pray turns out to benefit these kids. This gym is their second home. It's a positive, energetic environment for the kids and parents. There is NO drama INSIDE our gym. Only OUTSIDE with people who CHOSE to leave. You left. Leave the details to those involved & the courts since it has come to that. Whatever may or may not become of OUR gym, we as parents will deal with it. Thank you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So are you saying only the kids that left are starting the drama? and were you at cheer command last year

Stickingwithmykid

So are you saying only the kids that left are starting the drama? and were you at cheer command last year
NO. Not saying that at all. I actually believe NONE of those kids are are posting, causing drama. I think it's people posting who are NO way associated with CCR other than "knowing" someone at CCR or someone who left CCR. And YES, we were there last season. It has been, and continues to be a great environment for our child. It has actually brought this gym together even more! Had our first competition…SWEEP! Second competition, 5 firsts, 1 second. Our IOC5 team, Black Ops brought the house down. But you probably already knew that because some of the former Generals team was there to watch.

Back