All-Star Cheer Command Lawsuit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NO. Not saying that at all. I actually believe NONE of those kids are are posting, causing drama. I think it's people posting who are NO way associated with CCR other than "knowing" someone at CCR or someone who left CCR. And YES, we were there last season. It has been, and continues to be a great environment for our child. It has actually brought this gym together even more! Had our first competition…SWEEP! Second competition, 5 firsts, 1 second. Our IOC5 team, Black Ops brought the house down. But you probably already knew that because some of the former Generals team was there to watch.
So you think it is right to cancel practice this Sunday so your kids can go taunt the kids that left and went to UA? Because the black ops kids told girls on diamonds that the owner Felicia and coach told them this.

So you think it is right to cancel practice this Sunday so your kids can go taunt the kids that left and went to UA? Because the black ops kids told girls on diamonds that the owner Felicia and coach told them this.
I'm reminded of Spaceballs....

Carry on...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Why do you think it's right to keep coming on here to start drama? Who the hell cares? If they want to cancel practice to pick their nose, we really don't need to know about it. I prefer to see all talking done on the mat, and for people to keep their nose (and drama starting, pot stirring tendencies) out of everyone's dirty laundry and worry about themselves.

Why do you think it's right to keep coming on here to start drama? Who the hell cares? If they want to cancel practice to pick their nose, we really don't need to know about it. I prefer to see all talking done on the mat, and for people to keep their nose (and drama starting, pot stirring tendencies) out of everyone's dirty laundry and worry about themselves.

:kiss:

Thank you.

I just want to say:
No matter how "bad" a gym, a team or a single person behaved in your eyes - it doesn't make you look any better coming here, taking an old thread and throw around with dirt (no matter if the dirt is real or not).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back