OT Cheer Daydreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 17, 2011
I know it sounds silly, but, I was at a Cubs game today, and I couldn't help day dreaming about making a Chicago Cubs cheer team. I created the uniforms, where they would cheer, the tryouts, the stunts, the cheers, everything (in my head of course)! I dont know if you guys do this, but I always find myself doing it! If you do, what were some of your cheer related day dreams?

I know it sounds silly, but, I was at a Cubs game today, and I couldn't help day dreaming about making a Chicago Cubs cheer team. I created the uniforms, where they would cheer, the tryouts, the stunts, the cheers, everything (in my head of course)! I dont know if you guys do this, but I always find myself doing it! If you do, what were some of your cheer related day dreams?
Well first of all my mind is always on cheer. I always start thinking about my high school routine and make up these crazy stunts for homecoming and for out competition routine. I always think about tumbling too, so much to wear I can feel my leg muscles tweaking out because I think about it so much haha. Idk if those can be classified as day dreams but oh well hah.

Well first of all my mind is always on cheer. I always start thinking about my high school routine and make up these crazy stunts for homecoming and for out competition routine. I always think about tumbling too, so much to wear I can feel my leg muscles tweaking out because I think about it so much haha. Idk if those can be classified as day dreams but oh well hah.
I do that exact same thing! whenever I walk down a hallway I want to tumble so bad

Latest posts

Back