All-Star Cheer Extreme Prepares For Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okayy so I am trying to watch the showcase and it said to download adobe flash player... i did.. and i still won't play D: How can I watch it?

Totally out of topic

wats the missing plug-in for the livecast??
i already signed-up, and wen i wanna view, it says, i have a missing plug-in . . .tried to right click but nothing

I think Maddie should stay in the postition she's in in that video. Her grace just stuns me.

What shall I do when it says "Missing plug-in" when I clicked to watch it? :(
Instructions on how to watch CEA Showcase on Cheerlive

1. Make sure you have Firefox - Chrome won't work with the flash plug-in

2. Sign up at www.cheerlive.net. In the upper right-hand corner you have to sign up. If you already signed- up you need to sign-in. (you only need the FREE membership to watch the live webcast!)

3. Then on www.cheerlive.net you have to click on "live webcasting now streaming" (pretty much in the middle of the page) -> a new window should open up

4. click on "Watch: Cheer Extreme Program showcase"

ETA: When it said I had a missing plug in I clicked on it and it suggested what to do

Instructions on how to watch CEA Showcase on Cheerlive

1. Make sure you have Firefox - Chrome won't work with the flash plug-in

2. Sign up at www.cheerlive.net. In the upper right-hand corner you have to sign up. If you already signed- up you need to sign-in. (you only need the FREE membership to watch the live webcast!)

3. Then on www.cheerlive.net you have to click on "live webcasting now streaming" (pretty much in the middle of the page) -> a new window should open up

4. click on "Watch: Cheer Extreme Program showcase"

ETA: When it said I had a missing plug in I clicked on it and it suggested what to do

Thank you very much! It worked!! :D
So they are still practicing?? It's almost 5 am here and I haven't had any sleep :( Are they gonna start in the next hour?

Back