All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used to get pulled into these kind of posts way back in the day of Pro X and now I remember why I stopped doing that. So, I'm taking myself out of the equation. I don't know how much more clearly I can say what I've already said.

If it makes no sense, my apologies. It makes perfect sense to me. I don't know how to say it any more clearly. I will keep my feelings of this whole inquiry to myself.

Edited to add.......I think McLovin called me a liar. That's a shame.

I didn't really pay attention to anything anyone said that wasn't directed at Courtney or a response to one of her statements. I wish a lot of other people had done the same it would have saved me a lot of reading.

If we want to discuss our opinions about each other we should try using the words "I'll PM you further to discuss this" or "I started a new thread so everyone can join this discussion in another thread." (to not hijack this one is implied)

I used to get pulled into these kind of posts way back in the day of Pro X and now I remember why I stopped doing that. So, I'm taking myself out of the equation. I don't know how much more clearly I can say what I've already said.

If it makes no sense, my apologies. It makes perfect sense to me. I don't know how to say it any more clearly. I will keep my feelings of this whole inquiry to myself.

I will start a new thread to discuss this further...

So you only said that because you wanted to double check that she was with an openly Christian gym? Seems like kind of a random time to bring that up....
Ok, now I believe you're just trying to continue drama since I clearly stated WHY in my response (which you obviously read and I don't know how it could have been missed seeing as how it was one of the first things I addressed). Seeing as how instead of apologizing for misunderstanding me and I politely responded to your last post, I'm going be the bigger person and apologize if slmehow you still managed to take it the wrong way, but were still offended and wish you well. Good luck to your CP this season.

Ok, now I believe you're just trying to continue drama since I clearly stated WHY in my response (which you obviously read and I don't know how it could have been missed seeing as how it was one of the first things I addressed). Seeing as how instead of apologizing for misunderstanding me and I politely responded to your last post, I'm going be the bigger person and apologize if slmehow you still managed to take it the wrong way, but were still offended and wish you well. Good luck to your CP this season.

I am just clarifying that that is what you were trying to say. That is how I read your explanation: that you were just verifying that twist and shout was an openly Christian gym. Is that not what you were trying to say? No drama coming from me, just want to be sure I understood you.

quitthedrama
You should have saved yourself the trouble of your long-winded reply bc honestly once i got past the first thing you misunderstood (again i dont see how but so be it) i didnt read the rest. when I was referring to being presumptuous, I was only speaking about myself. Specifically the assumption by everyone who jumped the gun and assumed I meant something negative when I asked about religion. Thank you for proving my point though and instead of asking me what I meant, assumed I meant something else (or rather someone else). I only referenced sticking up for my friends, etc bc if you're (not specifically you) going to do things like call them liars, I'm not going to be sweet as sugar with my response. The entire rest of my post was about exactly what I said it was..at the very beginning. My responses to specific people in my post should have further clarified that, so I'm sorry you don't understand what I was trying to say and misinterpreted it enough to warrant whatever else you wrote about in your reply. That's all I have left to say to you about it, so I'm going to bow out and not continue to engage you on this subject. Of course you're free to do as you wish.

Funny, that's what I just posted about (people calling y'all liars) im on my phone and can't see or reply as well as if I were on the computer

Back