All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am apologizing in advanced for how scatter brained this is.

I just want to congratulate CEA and all of the talented, hardworking athletes and coaches that have put so much time into these routines. And of course the parents who do so much for their kids. I am not a part of CEA. I am an athlete at Top Gun. In previous seasons, watching senior elite, I have been next to Holden and many other athletes from Coed Elite. Holden has punched me in the face before on accident, jumped on me (I didnt catch him...oops) and gone crazy. And i was right there with him going just as crazy. Trust me, he cant help it. There is nothing he could do to tone it down. He has so much passion and love for this team. (And to be fair, he does warn everyone around him before they go on.) Seeing people you consider some of your best friends and people that you love to the end of the earth hit a routine with so much passion and love in it is an incredible experience. I can't help but to show it. In all honesty, last year I went crazier during Coed Elite. If you watch videos from worlds im on the side of the floor and I look quite similar to Holden in the Senior Elite video. Yes, we have a large coed and I love them with all my heart. I went crazy for them as well. I ran around worlds switching shirts to support my friends while they competed. These teams are so talented and they give off such a great energy. It just means so much more when they mean everything to you and you know what they have put in to the routine. Someone I consider to be family and my little sister is on Sr Elite and you best believe I will ALWAYS be going crazy for them. Well, thats my 2 cents on this.

Is there seriously a discussion goin on criticizing a kid that was cheering on his friends? Y'all are really running out. Who cares if you were distracted... Who are you? I'm sure all of those girls could look out at their friend and see and feel his passion and energy and use it to push thru was is clearly an exhausting and demanding routine. I'm sure they love seeing Holden and anyone else " going off" because it shows them that they're doing something right and putting on an exciting performance. If you're finding it distracting feel free to step away from your computer and stop rewatching the cheer live/YouTube video. Also remember to only golf clap at competitions this season

Is there seriously a discussion goin on criticizing a kid that was cheering on his friends? Y'all are really running out. Who cares if you were distracted... Who are you? I'm sure all of those girls could look out at their friend and see and feel his passion and energy and use it to push thru was is clearly an exhausting and demanding routine. I'm sure they love seeing Holden and anyone else " going off" because it shows them that they're doing something right and putting on an exciting performance. If you're finding it distracting feel free to step away from your computer and stop rewatching the cheer live/YouTube video. Also remember to only golf clap at competitions this season
Although I agree with this all, that statement takes the gold. "Don't preach what you don't practice." Unless you plan on not going insane and cheering and showing how PROUD you are when your CP, sister, best friend, your OWN team, etc. hits near perfect or perfect or because they did something right and fierce, and/or plan on showing little to no support for any of them, don't tell someone else that they don't have the right to, or that there's an issue, or whatever, with them cheering their friends/family/program.

To put it simply, if you weren't gagging over SE yesterday, you have no gag reflex.

For the first time in a REALLY long time (possibly ever), I think it's safe to say that the Fierceboard is actually satisfied with a first live performance coming from last year's World Champions. It's already significantly better than the routine they won with in April and it's already pretty much hitting. That's all you can ask for year to year.

Stars, F5, Peach, Panthers... the galaxy, tornado watch, fruit market, and jungle just got that much more tense for your coming practices. I can guarantee it. Dying to see the response. [I say response because we've been giving some pieces to this puzzle for a few weeks, while the other powerhouses have laid low and kept it quiet]

Hopefully no one gets me on tape watching Great Whites this year if you guys think Holden's bad..
I like Senior Elite, I don't LOVE Senior Elite. The pike baskets are a sore spot for me. Didn't like them last year in the routine, don't like them this year. I understand their purpose but not everything with a purpose in a routine is enjoyable to watch.
I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of the level 5 routines because I don't wanna get ripped apart. I'll save my judgement of Coed Elite, SSX, Lady Elite, etc., for later in the year. It is, afterall, only October.

Back