All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully no one gets me on tape watching Great Whites this year if you guys think Holden's bad..
I like Senior Elite, I don't LOVE Senior Elite. The pike baskets are a sore spot for me. Didn't like them last year in the routine, don't like them this year. I understand their purpose but not everything with a purpose in a routine is enjoyable to watch.
I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of the level 5 routines because I don't wanna get ripped apart. I'll save my judgement of Coed Elite, SSX, Lady Elite, etc., for later in the year. It is, afterall, only October.
Variety of baskets is actually on part of your score and SE does pike open to immediate reload kick kick double (Molly Gibbons does kick kick dub reload kick kick dub). It serves a purpose

A little off subject, but what team(s) is CSP's oldest daughter on? Saw her on the Charlotte J5 YouTube video, I'm assuming she's on that one? She's really good...it's in the genes!
It's her youngest daughter Kenley. Her oldest is Carly and she's on Junior Coed Excel. Kenley is on JoCo5 Charlotte and Youth Elite.

Is this blonde boy on four team? I promise I saw him on youth elite, junior coed X, Charlotte junior coed and on small coed. He is like mini Holden

Is this blonde boy on four team? I promise I saw him on youth elite, junior coed X, Charlotte junior coed and on small coed. He is like mini Holden

I'm pretty sure they are 2 different boys, JTs on Youth Elite and Charlotte Jr Coed. The other boy (Cameron?) is on Junior coed X and Small Coed.

Here is my 2, 3 & 4 cents on CEA. Level 5 teams can stunt, SE stunts out of this world. CEA uses crossovers, they have for years, probably more than most gyms do, this is how they choose to run their program so deal with it. This was THEIR event, coaches on the floor spotting, fans getting interviewed and wait for it... kids in their program got excited for their premier team doing a good job!? How dare them go crazy and act excited!? Really people, this is a SHOWCASE, put on by THEM and you were allowed all access. Just shut up and enjoy the show.

Back