All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe people are actually saying negative things about other teams in the gym/coaches/anybody being excited and jumping around... are you even kidding me? If I would've been able to make it to the showcase I would have been doing the same exact thing. People will find anything negative to say or post.

[quo%te="CheerMomtoCamryn, post: 654994, member: 18780"]A little off subject, but what team(s) is CSP's oldest daughter on? Saw her on the Charlotte J5 YouTube video, I'm assuming she's on that one? She's really good...it's in the genes![/quote]

Her oldest daughter is on Jr Excel.
Her youngest daughter is on Jr Coed 5 in Charlotte, Youth Elite and Mini Elite (filling in)

didn't read through the whole thread...but did anyone mention that literally the first song they played in the morning was gangnam style? I WANTED TO SHOOT MYSELF. and everyone started doing the dance, and a momma got on stage and danced it out. :eek:

didn't read through the whole thread...but did anyone mention that literally the first song they played in the morning was gangnam style? I WANTED TO SHOOT MYSELF. and everyone started doing the dance, and a momma got on stage and danced it out. :eek:
Thank you lord for saving my EYES! :confused:

Back