Cheer Fusion Destroyed By Tornado

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 11, 2012
Today a tornado (microburst) went straight through my cheer gym, Cheer Fusion in Fredericksburg VA. We were stunting when the lights went out. Our coach saw the clouds and felt the garage doors to our warehouse shaking, and told us to go into the Dance Room which was enclosed. All were safe except for two parents, who are in the hospital currently being treated for injuries. We have no idea what will become of our teams and our gym. But we're very thankful everyone is alive. Please pray that the parents recover, and we find a way to continue the season. Thank you.

Today a tornado (microburst) went straight through my cheer gym, Cheer Fusion in Fredericksburg VA. We were stunting when the lights went out. Our coach saw the clouds and felt the garage doors to our warehouse shaking, and told us to go into the Dance Room which was enclosed. All were safe except for two parents, who are in the hospital currently being treated for injuries. We have no idea what will become of our teams and our gym. But we're very thankful everyone is alive. Please pray that the parents recover, and we find a way to continue the season. Thank you.
Saw pictures. Thank God your coach was on top of it, prayers for the gym and families and in particular the injured parents.

First of all, we are happy you are all safe and our prayers go out to your gym and to the two parents who were injured, wishing them a speedy recovery.
I posted this on the other thread about your gym, but everyone has been saying your gym should post a list of anything that is needed to help get you back on your feet again - and to tell us where to send it to. Many gyms around the world would love to do anything they can to help Cheer Fusion out.

Prayers go out to you guys, just saw it on the news. But my news station said the only injury was a coach who broke their ankle? Just wondering if there was any reason for the conflicting reports.
Anyway, I hope everything works out for you guys.

Glad the everyone survived! Do you have any information on where to send donations or cards and letters?

This is so sad! I hope that you get a new gym! Thank God everyone is alive!

Prayers for a speedy recovery for those injured<3 Glad everyone survived and hope the gym finds a way to continue.

Hey everyone! Sorry just seeing this - thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. It's been a whirlwind past few weeks but we're almost certain on a new location so we can get our teams back to their normal schedule! We've been blessed enough to have 3 locations to practice out of in the mean time. The two parents were released from the hospital after about a week and have a long road to recovery but are in good spirits.

There is a thread on the All Star board for bows fundraisers as well as a We Pay account that was set up. Thank you again for all your support!!!

Cheer Fusion Devastation Relief

Hey everyone! Sorry just seeing this - thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. It's been a whirlwind past few weeks but we're almost certain on a new location so we can get our teams back to their normal schedule! We've been blessed enough to have 3 locations to practice out of in the mean time. The two parents were released from the hospital after about a week and have a long road to recovery but are in good spirits.

There is a thread on the All Star board for bows fundraisers as well as a We Pay account that was set up. Thank you again for all your support!!!

Cheer Fusion Devastation Relief

Im soo glad! I was soo worried when I heard about this ! I hope everything goes well and you have a good season!

Back