Cheer Gyms In Australia (east Coast)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i can only imagine what its like to be a gym in that area right now... and i thought sydney had some dramz...
Well its been in the back burner for a bit now, I guess we'll have to see at WCC Asia Pacific... Lol its cheerleading where would we be without the drama :p

of course... the media, blowing things out of proportion and making them worse than they really are.... probably sensationalising the reality. and bringing people down in the process.

Why is this only coming to light now?? if it was something that happened back in january?? what has changed
Its because the dept of Fair Trade had a press release that day and Ten decided to show it, Nine has been getting interviews for ACA... Ten just beat them to the punch

Actually... Their not showing even half of it... It's much more serious than appears and more programs are involved

I guess i am a little confused. it sounds as though zoo athletics is being brought down simply because it has affiliations with ADU? , albeit very close affiliations. and because ZA is where the athletes are from?
Personally don't want to get involved in any drama, its not good for Australian Cheer, although it obviously makes good television.

I guess i am a little confused. it sounds as though zoo athletics is being brought down simply because it has affiliations with ADU? , albeit very close affiliations. and because ZA is where the athletes are from?
Personally don't want to get involved in any drama, its not good for Australian Cheer, although it obviously makes good television.

It's more along the line of, the people who own zoo... Also own the other companies in question

It's more along the line of, the people who own zoo... Also own the other companies in question

fair enough, guess i would just hate to see a cheer gym go down simply because parent companies or affiliates haven't done the right thing. Its just not good for Aussie cheer.

fair enough, guess i would just hate to see a cheer gym go down simply because parent companies or affiliates haven't done the right thing. Its just not good for Aussie cheer.

It's all happened before in other countries... You just have to deal with good people and build solid network...

Back