Cheer Gyms In London

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom2Cheergirls

Cheer Parent
Mar 14, 2012
So my family is debating moving to London for a year possibly just the summer months. Regardless need to keep my CPs skills up. They are competing level 3 with on the verge of level 4 tumbling - do not expect them to move up yet still building strong level 3 stunting skills. From what I can see online Future Cheer seems the best choice. When we visited UK we loved the Kensington Gardens area but honestly know nothing about London and add in trying to find a good and convenient cheer gym. Would love some input on gyms in the area. Most important would be maintaing strong tumble skills even if we are there for the summer - would want the girls in the gym 1 -2 times a week. They are gyms rats and when they go a few days without tumbling they are not to happy.

So my family is debating moving to London for a year possibly just the summer months. Regardless need to keep my CPs skills up. They are competing level 3 with on the verge of level 4 tumbling - do not expect them to move up yet still building strong level 3 stunting skills. From what I can see online Future Cheer seems the best choice. When we visited UK we loved the Kensington Gardens area but honestly know nothing about London and add in trying to find a good and convenient cheer gym. Would love some input on gyms in the area. Most important would be maintaing strong tumble skills even if we are there for the summer - would want the girls in the gym 1 -2 times a week. They are gyms rats and when they go a few days without tumbling they are not to happy.

Sorry if this reply is short- I'm on my phone and late for uni. Future cheer is actually an EP, so don't have a team or a gym or anything. The only cheer gym in London is Talent Central in east London, where Ascension Eagles train (however this is quite a way from central London, I'm not sure exactly where you want to be based). I can't remember exactly their timetable but it's on their website/Facebook I think. And if their schedule doesn't have enough open gym time there is a gymnastics gym one tube stop away which has open gym every day I believe and many cheerleaders go there. There are a number of other great teams in London, but as far as I'm aware they all rent space in a gymnastics facility or similar.

I live in London at the minute so let me know if you want any more info!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

As the above poster said, Talent Central would be your best bet if you want your cp in the gym a lot although as I don't cheer there I can't say for definite! I'm not sure how close it is to Central London though. I live in South London and could recommend my gym (Unity Allstars) all day haha! However we train in a gymnastics facility which means we don't get the opportunity to hold many open gyms and like many UK teams, we have a long summer break. We do have tumble classes though. Feel free to message me if you want more info on London teams and I'd be happy to help in any way I can :)

Also, would you want your cps to compete or just attend classes/open gyms/privates etc?
It would depend if we go for a summer or a year. My girls are used to having maybe a week off for the year otherwise in the gym about 3 times week for cheer/tumble. Summer off for cheer??? - wow they would not know how to handle that one.

It would depend if we go for a summer or a year. My girls are used to having maybe a week off for the year otherwise in the gym about 3 times week for cheer/tumble. Summer off for cheer??? - wow they would not know how to handle that one.

Ah I see! Yes apart from a handful of summer camps we have summer around the same time as schools in England (late July until Sept) it's the same with most teams in the UK! If we were lucky enough to have our own gym I'd be there every day! Good luck with your search if you do decide to move! Unity would very much welcome your CPs, as would Ascension Eagles or wherever else you decide to go :)

Last edited:
Sad but true cheer will be a part of our decision along with many other things. It is such a part of our family. I think probably a summer will be where we head with this decision. I like my life here at home and think the adventure would be great for all of us and so much to learn. Also have older parents that make doing this for more than a couple of months a really stressful idea.

Back