All-Star Cheer Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to that? The board and the gyms?

The gym still exists but it doesn't have all the locations it used to. I don't think they still run a message board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gym still exists but it doesn't have all the locations it used to. I don't think they still run a message board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
though sometimes Anonymous Arlene conversations come up in google searches about cheer topics. Recently I ran across one about requiring a minimum score to go to Worlds (from about a decade ago!)

Half probably dont know about the original pro-x board.
Cali Flyers right or...? (I don't know the board).
haha funny thing is that I watched literally a bunch of these gyms spanning from 08-13' on USASF's youtube channel 2 years ago before they deleted all of there videos. I know for sure today cheerleaders don't know about them except me (and those who watched American Diary of a Cheerleader or whatever it was called that was released like 4 years ago).

@CheerMomx1 I have so many questions. I'd love to understand your reasons for staying with this gym. They kicked your daughter out of tryouts and you don't know why? You said a waiting room full of parents told you this, did they tell you why? Did the coach or gym owner approach you at all to tell you why?

Also, you'll never find fans of "the other gym" in the lobby of your current gym. I always smile when people relay the things said about me/my gym in the lobby of other gyms. My polite reply is that our biggest fans aren't usually hanging out over there so I don't usually expect anyone to be singing our praises in their waiting room.

I feel like if a team had music now that called out specific athletes first and last names people would freak out about it.

Back in the good old days of no social media, you couldn't go look them up and follow their every move ;) I always more so wondered if any of the other kids on the team resented it? Oh well still love that routine lol

ETA there was early myspace but you couldn't find people and their whole lives so easily.

Back