Music Cheer Infinity Ssc5 Alpha Rays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey can I get some feed back on this mix! Constructive Criticism Please but I am ready for those that will bash! Thanks for any of you that will help out!!!

I love most of the mix, the only things I'm not sure I like are the two voice overs from 1:10 to 1:23, they just seemed like they last forever with the one sound effect in between. I'm also not a huge fan of Edge of Glory (which I'm guessing is the tumbling section), probably because most people feel that song will be very overused this season.

I love most of the mix, the only things I'm not sure I like are the two voice overs from 1:10 to 1:23, they just seemed like they last forever with the one sound effect in between. I'm also not a huge fan of Edge of Glory (which I'm guessing is the tumbling section), probably because most people feel that song will be very overused this season.
Thanks for sharing your views with me! I love constructive criticism even after being in this industry for 16 years. Those who stop learning, never get better nor stay on top!!!

Thanks again!

Once again @CustomGrooves has killed it again...I think its perfect the gaga part is very tasteful and not all in your face so I see no reason to change it...I think you should put this exact stuff on the mat love it!

Once again @CustomGrooves has killed it again...I think its perfect the gaga part is very tasteful and not all in your face so I see no reason to change it...I think you should put this exact stuff on the mat love it!
Thank You, that was very encouraging! and yes all custom grooves mixes that I have ever heard are great and YES, they Kill it everytime!! Thanks again for your Time in answering this Post!

I absolutely love it! That first stunt music is AMAZING! The voiceovers are super awesome as well! I wouldn't change a thing!

Back