All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are sticking with the front camera, can you try and keep in as close as possible (please!) there were times when it was so far zoomed out that it was hard to see what was going on and we were seeing a lot of space on each side of the mat. Otherwise great job, yesterday, looking forward to today!

thanks for your suggestion we do not control the center camera. But i will relay that message to the video guys!

Hope you enjoy the WEBCAST today!

oh sorry hahaha this is how you do it:
go to the very bottom on the left on the page it first takes you too (where the link is to pay). mouse over the corner (the black not the white) and the courser turns into a hand. click there and itll bring you to the page where you can pick the floor!

i called customer support earlier because i acciedently closed the window and i wanted to know if there was a way to go back to it with out paying again and the guy told me to do this.

you ruined it for yourself idiot
Thank GOD that "Secret Link" does not work today! Please view the webcast the correct way and pay the $10. We are spending alot of money to produce this event and we rely on honest customers.

We believe $10 is CHEAP and your able to watch the largest cheer only event in the world! View all 4 HALLS ALL DAY, Including interviews and Awards Coverage Today!

I agree that people need to be honest and pay for the event, however what I do not agree with is that if you accidently X out of it that you have to PAY AGAIN? That is a rip off.. Just my 2 cents for next time ;)

you ruined it for yourself idiot

I agree that people need to be honest and pay for the event, however what I do not agree with is that if you accidently X out of it that you have to PAY AGAIN? That is a rip off.. Just my 2 cents for next time ;)

Just did this accidentally *insert curse word here*
eek.png
soo upset! I have a Mac and I don't even know what happened..I have so many tabs/windows open. ughh..I doubt it will be the last time I accidentally close it too.

Thank GOD that "Secret Link" does not work today! Please view the webcast the correct way and pay the $10. We are spending alot of money to produce this event and we rely on honest customers.

We believe $10 is CHEAP and your able to watch the largest cheer only event in the world! View all 4 HALLS ALL DAY, Including interviews and Awards Coverage Today!

One suggestion I'd have for next time, though, is to create a password-based authentication system so that people aren't forced to keep their browsers open and computers on to watch the event. Otherwise what you're selling is not "$10/per day" but "$10 until your computer accidentally shuts down or you close your browser". I know from experience that creating such a system isn't particularly difficult and will result in far better customer service and less work for your team in the long run.

A second suggestion would be, as suggested above, to provide troubleshooting tips on how to debug common issues or to get the stream to work on various browsers and computer.

The webcasts are really a fantastic concept, though.

One suggestion I'd have for next time, though, is to create a password-based authentication system so that people aren't forced to keep their browsers open and computers on to watch the event. Otherwise what you're selling is not "$10/per day" but "$10 until your computer accidentally shuts down or you close your browser". I know from experience that creating such a system isn't particularly difficult and will result in far better customer service and less work for your team in the long run.

A second suggestion would be, as suggested above, to provide troubleshooting tips on how to debug common issues or to get the stream to work on various browsers and computer.

The webcasts are really a fantastic concept, though.

The reason why we do not do username and password or send out links through email is because we know how easy it is for people to give out there username/password. I cant lie I have done that a few times with the On-Demand worlds videos and I know ALOT of people who NEVER pay for the videos but always seem to have the ability to watch!

The concept of keeping ur browser open, is due to most people who watch the stream are only there to view 1 team. Usually a grandma or cousin who really dont care to watch all 12 hours of the stream. 90% of our viewers are relatives of the athletes or have some involvement with a certain program.

Thank you for your suggestions and like always we are open to all comments and critiques!

Hows the board holding up today? Better?

i found out how to watch it for free again today.... pm me if you want to know how.

You just don't get i,t do you. Let me make it clear: if you tell anyone, then you have broken the law and are a thief. It's no different than if you found a way to crawl through an open vent to get inside a local candy shop and told anyone else that wanted to know.

Time to be a stand up person and send a PM to the CheerLive rep here on the board and tell them what you know so that they can fix/adjust the issue.

If not, and people keep doing things like this, no one will want to continue providing this service in the future.

Essentially, the candy store will close down.

Back