All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i found out how to watch it for free again today.... pm me if you want to know how.

Just for that we are NO longer having a "secret link" for customer support! We have that link for customers who bought the feed and need help getting to the right place! The link is now changed so congratulations!

You just don't get i,t do you. Let me make it clear: if you tell anyone, then you have broken the law and are a thief. It's no different than if you found a way to crawl through an open vent to get inside a local candy shop and told anyone else that wanted to know.

Time to be a stand up person and send a PM to the CheerLive rep here on the board and tell them what you know so that they can fix/adjust the issue.

If not, and people keep doing things like this, no one will want to continue providing this service in the future.

Essentially, the candy store will close down.

This is an interesting thread because you read about the people who are paying 10 dollars and then losing their feed and then having to pay 10 dollars again to watch the same floor they were just watching. On the other side you have people who have figured out how to get their 10 dollars worth from what they have purchased. I posted a link yesterday that made the feed work in quicktime. I had to view the source code and pull the piece that would create a stable feed in quicktime. No small task. Now I'm in the car on my mac tethered to my droid and I still had to go back through the source code and pull out the link to floor b to make it work in quicktime. I'm not letting my 20 bucks goto waste. I also called the cheerlive number and the in box for that person was full and no return call was made to me based on the caller ID I assume everyone has on their cell phones. Don't steal! Don't get taken advantage of!

i found out how to watch it for free again today.... pm me if you want to know how.
Really? Back when I cheered I would never have DREAMED that in the future we would have the ability to watch these events live... It would have been SO convenient for my family and friends that were not able to drive 4 hours to watch me. Now that the service is provided you want to cheat them out of their money? They are providing a SERVICE to all of us, and by sending this link out you are cheating them out of money, which in the long-run could make them not be able to provide the service anymore. Its 10.00 dollars for crying out loud... just pay it, and enjoy the show. :)

This is an interesting thread because you read about the people who are paying 10 dollars and then losing their feed and then having to pay 10 dollars again to watch the same floor they were just watching. On the other side you have people who have figured out how to get their 10 dollars worth from what they have purchased. I posted a link yesterday that made the feed work in quicktime. I had to view the source code and pull the piece that would create a stable feed in quicktime. No small task. Now I'm in the car on my mac tethered to my droid and I still had to go back through the source code and pull out the link to floor b to make it work in quicktime. I'm not letting my 20 bucks goto waste. I also called the cheerlive number and the in box for that person was full and no return call was made to me based on the caller ID I assume everyone has on their cell phones. Don't steal! Don't get taken advantage of!

Im so sorry we didnt get back to you but I must say we have been on customer support ALL DAY! I have 1 dedicated person answering calls and calling people back when we have a missed call! So if we missed you that's very rare as we are really trying to provide a great quality customer support as obviously there has been some issues on how to view the stream!

Im glad you are able to view the stream now!

Don't get me wrong, I'll also be critical of the video service and posted above some things that I think need to be done in the future. The companies (CheerLive or USASF or Cheersport or anyone else doing this) need to provide a good product. But they can't have people siphoning it off for free.

ok im sorry guys i guess i didnt get it, but like if you accidentally close it you should be able to get it back. its not like i dont apprcieate the service and everything but i think that you should be able to get back to it, like what happens if you have a power outage and then you just wasted your ten dollars?

ok im sorry guys i guess i didnt get it, but like if you accidentally close it you should be able to get it back. its not like i dont apprcieate the service and everything but i think that you should be able to get back to it, like what happens if you have a power outage and then you just wasted your ten dollars?

I agree with that. But it should only be for the people that paid.

i did pay though

But the people you are giving the link to did not pay! We gave you the link because u called support and wanted to be able to watch the webcast for whatever reason you couldnt see it! We gave you that link because we didnt want you to feel you "wasted" your money or feel we were taking your money! We could have been up tight and said tough luck but NO we want everyone who spent there own money on cheerlive to be able to enjoy our service! We made that link so that those people werent left out!

But the people you are giving the link to did not pay! We gave you the link because u called support and wanted to be able to watch the webcast for whatever reason you couldnt see it! We gave you that link because we didnt want you to feel you "wasted" your money or feel we were taking your money! We could have been up tight and said tough luck but NO we want everyone who spent there own money on cheerlive to be able to enjoy our service! We made that link so that those people werent left out!

ok im sorry i didnt get it before!! but now i do and i wont give it to anyone else!

i did pay though
You were trying to share so others would get it for free. That put them out of money! Just for my two cents. I had issues too. Called the number...got voice mail is full. a rep(Adam) called me back withing 2 minutes. I told him the problem of being charged multiple times and he told me to email him and he would take care of the charges. I did get it working after I did an update and changed to firefox. Watched on and off all day. Saw our S5 team and was waiting for awards and it stopped so I didn't get to see them. Not sure they will refund money for that though. I know there are many glitches...but am so happy that they are attempting to start this type of service. Hopefully they will work out the bugs and everyone will be satisfied. If you didn't get it up and running be sure to contact them. Unhappy customers is not good for business so I'm sure they will make it right. I will let you know if my funds are replaced...I have no resons to think they won't be at this point.

Wish someone was paying attention to what was being fed during a teams perfomance.... we just got to watch a message of inspiration while listening to our teams music....

That WAS NOT cheerLive! The cameras on floors A,B & C are ran by the DVD guys! We just have a direct video line from him so he controls everything that pops up. Im sorry to hear that was your team, but we (cheerlive) do not control what graphics get put up on those 3 floors.

Now the awards hall is where you will only find CheerLive graphics and multiple cameras! Basically CheerLive is running awards and Halls A,B and C are videoed by Lockwood DVD's!

That WAS NOT cheerLive! The cameras on floors A,B & C are ran by the DVD guys! We just have a direct video line from him so he controls everything that pops up. Im sorry to hear that was your team, but we (cheerlive) do not control what graphics get put up on those 3 floors.

Now the awards hall is where you will only find CheerLive graphics and multiple cameras! Basically CheerLive is running awards and Halls A,B and C are videoed by Lockwood DVD's!

So who is actually running this live feed?? If you can't control what the camera operators or the producers are allowing to be aired??? Who is in control of those "graphics" that get put up on the various floors??

Back