All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do we know yet if it is only a live streaming or if you purchase it you will be able to log in and view those videos again if you missed any...

Well, I'm on watching on my one computer....but wanted to view on another later (laptop)....but it says if I exit, I'll have to pay again?

I am just happy that I left my link open over night and didn't have to pay $10 for yesterday (since Hall A was shut down right after F5)

Also try asking either on CheerLive Facebook or pm CheerLive on Fierce boards, maybe they can help those having trouble?

I'm in the same boat... Downloaded, bought it twice, and all I have is a white box that won't play anything.

I am NOT HAPPY with this broadcast at ALL!!! Seems like a lot of issues, no answered questions, people paying twice, I have nothing but a green fuzzy box but I get sound...and no one addressing the concerns....Nicely done...

Hmmm...me thinks I'll keep my checking account the way it is and catch what I can next week on youtube and cheerlibrary.
confused.png

I am just happy that I left my link open over night and didn't have to pay $10 for yesterday (since Hall A was shut down right after F5)

Also try asking either on CheerLive Facebook or pm CheerLive on Fierce boards, maybe they can help those having trouble?

Same here, I thought I was going to have to pay again and i was so mad!! But it works still
smile.png

If you are using a mac, try finding the physical link to the video. (it's not necessarily the url to the page you are on) and then go to quicktime and click file > open url and paste it there.

I can't buy the webcast, so I really don't know the link :(

bought the webcast but no code or anything? will not work on my mac and I can't even get back to that screen again let alone pull it up on my pc. ugh help!!!

How do I pm cheer live on fierce board? I have paid multiple times as well. I'll try the facebook site. If no luck I'll contat paypal and see if they can refuse harges for the times it didn't work. I finally did get it...but am paranoid I'll exit session. There has to be a better way.

How do I pm cheer live on fierce board? I have paid multiple times as well. I'll try the facebook site. If no luck I'll contat paypal and see if they can refuse harges for the times it didn't work. I finally did get it...but am paranoid I'll exit session. There has to be a better way.
fierceboard name is CheerLive

I am on a mac, payed my 10 dollars, and i cant get it to work either, all I see is a white box inside of a black box. If anyone solves the problem please let me know :(

Back